The Baker Boy - for fans of Simon Baker

Home PageRegistrationLogin
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist » Campaigns for Season 7
Campaigns for Season 7
Mossibecca Date: Saturday, 10-May-14, 9:48 PM | Message # 121
Bee's Knees

Such great news, I was still up and checking everywhere for news at 3.30 this morning as I couldn't settle, I really don't mind if it is the full season or half on one, just so that they have a chance to finish properly.

I am really happy to hear the news, but CBS were very unfair to the cast and crew making them wait so long for the news of their future employment.

And I would like to say a special thank you to Hayseed, she has been popping up everywhere encouraging us all to join in the campaign and making sure that everyone knew when to post on twitter etc......I think you must have done this single handed!! flower

Now I'm going for a quick dance in the streets and then a nice

Deedee Date: Saturday, 10-May-14, 10:15 PM | Message # 122
Bee's Knees

Oh I am so HAPPY !!! Thank you CBS (finally). Now we can all hopefully get a proper nights sleep!! I am so happy and relieved for the cast as well as the wait must have been doubly awful for them. Will have a nice glass if wine to celebrate

Tina Date: Saturday, 10-May-14, 11:24 PM | Message # 123
Fair Dinkum

I had a short night too last night because I always got up and checked again for news. It was bothering me all these last weeks. Now I finally can have a good sleep without worrying about TM. And I can really enjoy watching the next 2 episodes. To celebrate I just watched episode 20 one more time. I do hope for 22 but now I'm just grateful that it does go on at all. It's not nice what CBS did to these wonderful people working on this show.

DS_Pallas Date: Sunday, 11-May-14, 4:33 PM | Message # 124
Fair Dinkum

We don't have any detail yet, but looks like we're gonna get a 13 episodes season.

Better than 0!!

Evy Date: Sunday, 11-May-14, 4:39 PM | Message # 125
Fair Dinkum

Even in 13 episodes, writers have enough time to give us the answers we are all waiting for and not only "JISBON" wink

258pce Date: Sunday, 11-May-14, 10:38 PM | Message # 126
Cobber

Well, finally! The whole twitter fandom went berzerk. Everyone changed their icons to a big 7 and their names to "renewed". I'm still pretty flummoxed by twitter (joining only to participate in pca's and trending) but there was certainly an out of control atmosphere last night.

I am certainly happy for at least 13 episodes but I don't know if I can forgive cbs for their treatment of the show and the fans over these past 2 years. But forgiveness is a lot easier knowing that we will get more episodes. Hallelujah!

AgentM Date: Monday, 12-May-14, 8:42 AM | Message # 127
Bee's Knees

Yeah, the treatment of fans wasn't the best...But as Red John might say "It's a cut-throat business!"

Tina Date: Monday, 12-May-14, 9:28 AM | Message # 128
Fair Dinkum

I'm still hoping for a full season. One article says that CBS hasn't said anything about the number of episodes yet.
It was a happy weekend for me biggrin

marta75 Date: Monday, 12-May-14, 8:18 PM | Message # 129
Rip Snorter

I've just heard the news because I was on vacation without internet. I'm so happy hands

beautyfulbabyboy Date: Tuesday, 13-May-14, 8:04 PM | Message # 130
True Blue

Holy sh* - is it really really true we got a 7th season ?! This is unbelievably GREAT!!!!
I was so busy, just read the news and, My, I am close to tears right now...tears of joy!
because I´m hapyyyy...yyy...yyy..yyy

Raven Date: Wednesday, 14-May-14, 7:01 AM | Message # 131
Dinkie-Di

I'm pretty sure we will only get 13 episodes. CBS schedule is bursting with new/old shows. They need to share a time slot. TM only has a chance to get a full season if one of CBS new shows fail in raitings so they can chancel them in late fall. That would give CBS the chance to order the rest of the season.
That's what I think smile

DS_Pallas Date: Wednesday, 14-May-14, 5:47 PM | Message # 132
Fair Dinkum

I wonder how they schedule a half season of 13 ep. If CBS broadcast it only from January on, do they still start filming as usual in july or later?

Tassie Date: Wednesday, 14-May-14, 5:54 PM | Message # 133
Bee's Knees

I was wondering about this as well DS Pallas. Surely they will have to start filming soon when most of cast @ crew are still available. Can't expect them to hang around for months when they need to pursue new employment.

DS_Pallas Date: Wednesday, 14-May-14, 11:21 PM | Message # 134
Fair Dinkum

OK, so writer Jordan Harper has just answered our question with his tweet:

Jordan Harper
21:15 - 14 mai 2014

@borogirl8 @Angie_Baci @jimmygadd We'll start filming on pretty much our normal schedule.

Message edited by DS_Pallas - Wednesday, 14-May-14, 11:23 PM

258pce Date: Thursday, 15-May-14, 8:51 AM | Message # 135
Cobber

while I am delighted that we didn't have to watch 6.21 and 6.22 as the end of the show, I am beginning to get very uneasy about the unknown scheduling for the spring instead of the fall. I'd really like to know if ABC was at all interested. It feels like CBS was picking up a discarded puppy that they didn't really want but didn't want anyone else to have either. cranky

Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist » Campaigns for Season 7
Search:

Free web hostinguCoz