Friday, 19-Apr-24, 8:17 PM
The Baker Boy - for fans of Simon Baker

Home PageRegistrationLogin
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Simon / Fun / Videos » Simon News & Chat » Simon News, Articles, Info (Part 2: from 1 March 2014)
Simon News, Articles, Info
Peithon Date: Sunday, 16-Nov-14, 5:27 PM | Message # 511
Rip Snorter

His kids are going to want to go to college, Stella is still in the USA, and the work is here. However I do think he'll take a long sabatical in Oz so he can do Breathe. He can afford to not be employed for a bit.

redbird Date: Sunday, 16-Nov-14, 7:28 PM | Message # 512
Dinkie-Di

Simon can do more than afford to not be employed for a bit. With the success of The Mentalist and all of his endorsements, he can now financially afford to never work another day in his life without changing the lifestyle he's become accustomed to. That said, he will work again because he enjoys working but I just don't think he'll be interested in working for a good long while. He's said that his next project will be Breath but he's also said that he wants to spend a good long time focusing on his family and traveling.

Successful actors don't have to be in either LA or the U.S. to get roles. Johnny Depp lived in France for years and Nicole Kidman's home base is now Nashville - they've worked consistently for years. And didn't Simon get offered The Mentalist while he was in Australia? Simon is now at a level where he can base himself anywhere in the world and get work as long as he's willing to go wherever the job is. And that's why I don't think he's going to work for a good long time. He doesn't seem to want to go right now .............

Hayseed Date: Sunday, 16-Nov-14, 7:40 PM | Message # 513
Bee's Knees

I suspect a big factor in where he's living will be where his sons choose to finish their education. They may not want to leave LA. Or they may want to go to Australia. We shall see.

Message edited by Hayseed - Sunday, 16-Nov-14, 7:40 PM

Juney Date: Tuesday, 18-Nov-14, 4:54 PM | Message # 514
Bee's Knees

Anyone know if Stella has graduated yet?

syriana13 Date: Friday, 21-Nov-14, 9:01 PM | Message # 515
Dinkie-Di

French interview
http://www.francedimanche.fr/parole....2%80%89

Fran Date: Tuesday, 25-Nov-14, 1:41 PM | Message # 516
Fair Dinkum

Posted on Twitter, assume it's a new appearance, but don't really know
Van ‏@ohsheepdip
"Simon will be on The Talk, Dec 18!"
https://twitter.com/ohsheepdip/status/537038643136045057

Ivana Date: Tuesday, 25-Nov-14, 1:58 PM | Message # 517
Fair Dinkum

Thanks Fran for the info.

I've also found info that Simon will be on Ellen's show on Tuesday, 12.02.14.

https://twitter.com/NewsE_DeGeneres/status/537081033389531136

http://www.ellentv.com/episodes/jessica-chastain-simon-baker/

... Then, SIMON BAKER returns with the latest on his hit series "The Mentalist!" Simon's got the early scoop on anything and everything Patrick Jane, as well as the show's new season, and he's here for another round of fun with Ellen! Set tales, holiday plans, family adventures, Simon will have details on all the above, and hopefully he won't walk off with another piece of Ellen's set! ...

bee Date: Tuesday, 25-Nov-14, 2:17 PM | Message # 518
Fair Dinkum

Thanks Fran and Ivana....can't wait to see Simon on Ellen, they're so good together. Not sure about The Talk though, not my favourite programme but, hey, any interview with Simon is welcome!

Tina Date: Tuesday, 25-Nov-14, 2:25 PM | Message # 519
Fair Dinkum

Makes sense that he is promoting the final season. I thought he would stay in Australia for a while after Christmas, but of course the boys have to go back to school ...still wondering where they are going to live in the future ...
I love the Ellen appearances most, so very much looking forward to it. But it's a while til February.
Not to crazy about The Talk, but new Simon interviews are always welcome, no matter where.

bee Date: Tuesday, 25-Nov-14, 2:33 PM | Message # 520
Fair Dinkum

Tina..Simon's appearance on Ellen is 2nd December (did you think it was February because of 12.2.14.) Unlike us they twist the month and day around!

Fran Date: Tuesday, 25-Nov-14, 2:40 PM | Message # 521
Fair Dinkum

Thanks Ivana, much prefer Ellen to The Talk. And thanks for clarifying that Bee, as you say Ellen appearance is Tuesday 2nd December.

Tina Date: Tuesday, 25-Nov-14, 2:49 PM | Message # 522
Fair Dinkum

Oh, that's great. The date was written like in Germany, and then it would mean February. December is even better biggrin

redbird Date: Tuesday, 25-Nov-14, 3:19 PM | Message # 523
Dinkie-Di

I love to see Simon talking with Ellen. He always seems so comfortable and playful with her. Not crazy about The Talk but I'll watch just to see Simon.

DS_Pallas Date: Tuesday, 25-Nov-14, 3:50 PM | Message # 524
Fair Dinkum

Glad to see him on Ellen's show.

The Talk, on the other hand… Frankly, these ageing & over made-up baby dolls give me the creeps! I admire Simon for his composure evry time he's surrounded by thoses ladies!

Message edited by DS_Pallas - Tuesday, 25-Nov-14, 3:51 PM

syriana13 Date: Tuesday, 25-Nov-14, 5:17 PM | Message # 525
Dinkie-Di

I'm so happy Simon will be back on Ellen, he's so comfortable with her, and obviously she admires him a lot.

Forum » Simon / Fun / Videos » Simon News & Chat » Simon News, Articles, Info (Part 2: from 1 March 2014)
Search:

Free web hostinguCoz