Discussion - Page 14 - Forum
Sunday, 04-Dec-16, 2:53 AM
The Baker Boy - for fans of Simon Baker

Home PageRegistrationLogin
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 14 of 14«12121314
Forum » Television Series » The Guardian » Discussion (Chat about The Guardian series)
Discussion
Juney Date: Wednesday, 23-Mar-16, 11:24 PM | Message # 196
Bee's Knees

Nick was always my favourite Simon role, I agree Lulu ruined it for me. Also so many stories were left unresolved. The stalker episode for instance. Rant over.

Hayseed Date: Friday, 01-Apr-16, 1:46 PM | Message # 197
Bee's Knees

I am rewatching this series now. While my frustrations remain, I can sit back and marvel at what an amazing, masterful job Baker has done acting in this. I just saw that eipsode with the scene where he first tells Lulu she doesn't know him (they are babysitting the two boys with the drug addicted mom) That whole scene is - there are no words. He is so freaking good.

Tina Date: Monday, 04-Apr-16, 10:22 AM | Message # 198
Fair Dinkum

I got my BluRay Discs of Season 1 now, I'm going to watch them in the next time. I love this show!

Hayseed, the episode is fantastic! I love that scene with Nick and Lulu, even though I don't understand why she first says he's Teflon Man, and then she tells Nick that Brian never looks at her like Nick does and kisses him. Lulu is just strange to me!

Hayseed Date: Wednesday, 20-Apr-16, 3:42 AM | Message # 199
Bee's Knees

Lulu is always strange. LOL I finished up the other day. Season 3 is really all over the place, but at least they got rid of Shannon. Never liked that story line. Anyway, I was glad they ended with Nick taking over the service. At least he developed a conscience - that arc was the only one completed though.

DS_Pallas Date: Thursday, 21-Apr-16, 7:59 PM | Message # 200
Fair Dinkum

The writers wrote a decent end for the show. But a season 4 would have been great. There was many interesting things they could have explore with Nick and his father's characters. The conflictual relation with Lulu could've been intersting too (though irritating biggrin )

Forum » Television Series » The Guardian » Discussion (Chat about The Guardian series)
Page 14 of 14«12121314
Search:

Free web hostinguCoz