Me too, that would be so unfair.

syriana13 Date: Thursday, 06-Nov-14, 5:25 PM | Message # 632
Dinkie-Di

Quote coral ()
Quote tinamarianne ()
It would bother me if Robin wins and Simon not

Me too, that would be so unfair.

Same sad
and I hate that from what I noticed on twitter from some of Robin's fans that they're voting for her and the show but not Simon sad
It saddened me that recently I noticed that large numbers of Robin's fans keep bashing Simon, it's not his fault he gets more attention sad

syriana13 Date: Thursday, 06-Nov-14, 5:28 PM | Message # 633
Dinkie-Di

Quote tinamarianne ()
Just made a few votes with my phone. Will go on tomorrow on the computer. I gave Robin a few votes but will focus more on TM and Simon. It would bother me if Robin wins and Simon not..I like her but he's a much better actor than her...but it seems Robin has a lot of fans.
Simon HAS to win this! Would be so nice to end TM with an award for him.

That's why we should focus on voting to him, her fans scare me honestly and then they ask to just vote for the show!! how do I know they're voting just for the show? they distract Simon's fans from voting for him sad

Fran Date: Thursday, 06-Nov-14, 7:30 PM | Message # 634
Fair Dinkum

Syriana, I'm also concerned that the votes will be split between the 3 nominations and Simon could lose out, which I think would be a travesty of justice. So I've posted reminders on the Home Page and Twitter, and can only hope that Simon's fans will help him finally get an Award for the brilliant PJ and for everything he has done to make the The Mentalist what it is. I don't think there's anything more we can do sad

syriana13 Date: Thursday, 06-Nov-14, 8:27 PM | Message # 635
Dinkie-Di

Thank you Fran, I just saw on twitter too, although I think on twitter nothing can help us, some of Robin's fans are so aggressive and mean, I know this from experience, but here we have lots of fans and I hope we all focus on voting for Simon, he really deserve it for all what he did, whether acting, directing or what he brought to the show of ideas, not to mention the fans in France.
So GOOD LUCK voting for Simon ladies wink
Let's do this for Simon biggrin

bee Date: Thursday, 06-Nov-14, 9:13 PM | Message # 636
Fair Dinkum

Have to admit I've been voting for Simon all day...plus some for TM of course but I've left voting for Robin to her many fans! Simon is my main concern as he deserves to be recognised for his outstanding and unique portrayal as Patrick Jane over the past 6+ years and this is our last chance to thank him for his dedication and devotion to the show. I just wish we could all give him a as well.

Message edited by bee - Thursday, 06-Nov-14, 9:14 PM

beautyfulbabyboy Date: Thursday, 06-Nov-14, 9:56 PM | Message # 637
True Blue

...there´s a reason why we meet up here on a site called THE BAKER BOY, right?
So we don´t have to have a bad conscience about voting for "our man" alone!
VOOOTE!!!!!

Deedee Date: Thursday, 06-Nov-14, 10:44 PM | Message # 638
Bee's Knees

I have been voting nonstop for Simon. TM, of course, needs our votes but as has been said our main focus should be as many votes for Simon as we can muster. He so deserves to win.

Fran Date: Friday, 07-Nov-14, 11:55 AM | Message # 639
Fair Dinkum

Thanks peeps, I'm now feeling a bit more optimistic knowing that several of us are concentrating our voting efforts on Simon. Voting continues until 4th December, so its going to be a busy month - keep up the good work hands

Tina Date: Friday, 07-Nov-14, 12:14 PM | Message # 640
Fair Dinkum

That's good to know, until December 4th, guess since I have lots of work during the day now I focus on evenings and weekend to lay down with my phone, maybe put on some TM music and vote. I guess I will only vote for Simon from now on ...maybe a few TM votes, but Simon is the most important part!

kim Date: Friday, 07-Nov-14, 5:46 PM | Message # 641
Bee's Knees

I don't understand why Robin's fans would be harsh on Simon. If it weren't for Simon then there would be no Mentalist. One of the things that makes this site so good it that we focus on being positive and supportive instead of bashing others. So while I wish Robin the best, I will keep on clicking up the votes for Simon and TM. We can continue to follow Simon's example that elegance is an attitude and courtesy still matters.

June Date: Friday, 07-Nov-14, 6:12 PM | Message # 642
Bee's Knees

I'm a little lost. Are you saying that some Robin Tunney's fans are trying that people don't vote Simon? Really? If is that, I can't understand why. One more reason to vote for Simon again and again and again.

beautyfulbabyboy Date: Sunday, 09-Nov-14, 11:13 AM | Message # 643
True Blue

Tanja @MentalistGerman tweeted:

Hey guys! I arrived in USA #LA safely! Feel me like home here smile

lucky girl!

Message edited by beautyfulbabyboy - Sunday, 09-Nov-14, 11:14 AM

kim Date: Sunday, 09-Nov-14, 8:13 PM | Message # 644
Bee's Knees

June, I have seen that on Twitter. I have found some of Robin's fans a bit harsh. I agree with you, it just makes me more committed to vote for Simon and TM.

ryohei Date: Monday, 10-Nov-14, 4:03 AM | Message # 645
Jillaroo

Can't understand why Robin's fans doing that,when I vote for Simon,I also vote for her,and now I feel a little hurt... sad

Forum » Simon / Fun / Videos » Simon News & Chat » Simon Trivia & Chat
Search:

Free web hostinguCoz