The Baker Boy - for fans of Simon Baker

Home PageRegistrationLogin
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Simon / Fun / Videos » Simon News & Chat » Simon Trivia & Chat
Simon Trivia & Chat
kabuky Date: Thursday, 04-Sep-14, 0:41 AM | Message # 601
Surfie

His Eyes are Definitely Green but alot of journalists get it wrong. I found him to be physically affectionate - likes to give hugs, had no issues tossing his arm around a stranger for photos, gives hugs or hand holds to staff all day long (especially women but men too) and gives GREAT sincere hugs!!

I still want his clone….

PS - I loved the movie "the Lodger" other than a few production flaws. Great mystery.
"not forgotten" is one of my least favorites, not because of the movie but because of the incredibly stupid remarks made by the director/writer that were made on the DVD. No love was lost between them and Simon but they made asses of themselves with their very curt, hurtful, and vicious remarks that they made about Simon. He gave them a great performance despite their idiocy and snobbery.

Message edited by kabuky - Thursday, 04-Sep-14, 0:49 AM

kim Date: Thursday, 04-Sep-14, 2:16 AM | Message # 602
Bee's Knees

I think that Simon has a track record of behaving in a very professional manner, despite those around him. He always seems very cordial and respectful of his fellow actors in all the interviews that I've seen. I also enjoyed "The Lodger" but prefer Simon in his natural blond hair and of course those lovely GREEN eyes! I do wish he would wear more green to bring them out.

Tina Date: Thursday, 04-Sep-14, 9:18 AM | Message # 603
Fair Dinkum

Thank you for the article and translation smile .
I think his eyes are green (why whould he say this in this interview if not), it comes out more in The Guardian, there you see it clearly in many scenes that it's more green than blue, but they sure often look more like blue. Especially in TM. But no matter what color his eyes are, they are sure "hypnotising". Beautiful...like anything else on this man.

Ivana Date: Thursday, 04-Sep-14, 10:44 AM | Message # 604
Fair Dinkum

kabuky, what were the remarks made by the director/writer about Simon that were made on theNot Forgotten DVD?

kabuky Date: Saturday, 06-Sep-14, 6:17 AM | Message # 605
Surfie

The DVD has an alternative view - I think found in "extras". The option is the one with director/writer comments ON when watching the video. They "chat" over the viewing of the film.

Tina Date: Saturday, 06-Sep-14, 9:05 AM | Message # 606
Fair Dinkum

I have never watched it with comments, but I know Simon didn't get along with the director in this movie. I really don't understand how somebody can have problems with Simon. As I see he still meets with many directors of movies he has done in the past ...he seems like somebody who is very easy and good to be with. It's absolutely not right to talk bad about Simon on the DVD!

Fran Date: Saturday, 06-Sep-14, 11:16 AM | Message # 607
Fair Dinkum

There's some mention of this in the 'Not Forgotten' thread http://thebakerboy.ucoz.com/forum/12-26-1 , probably the best place for any detailed discussion about it, together with any chat about Dror Soref that might come out of it (he's a bit of a 'can of worms' because of the Court Case concerning his involvement in the Ponzi scheme for 'Not Forgotten', his bankruptcies, and his membership of the seemingly controversial Church of Scientology).
Anyway, if you wish to chat about any or all of these things, feel free to do so, but please can you do it in the 'Not Forgotten' thread. Thanks kiss

Ivana Date: Saturday, 06-Sep-14, 1:33 PM | Message # 608
Fair Dinkum

Thanks for answers Kabuky and Fran smile

beautyfulbabyboy Date: Thursday, 11-Sep-14, 7:11 PM | Message # 609
True Blue

FINALLY!!! acsess to TheBakerBoy again! Well, ucoz seems to have serious problems AGAIN! Gruelling. cranky

DS_Pallas Date: Friday, 12-Sep-14, 10:41 AM | Message # 610
Fair Dinkum

Quote beautyfulbabyboy ()
FINALLY!!! acsess to TheBakerBoy again! Well, ucoz seems to have serious problems AGAIN! Gruelling.

Mmmh. The Blake Association is still working in the shadows…

kim Date: Friday, 12-Sep-14, 4:25 PM | Message # 611
Bee's Knees

You might be right DS. The Blake Association will stop at nothing to derail Patrick and his staunch supporters. I hear the faint sound of evil laughter.....

Fran Date: Sunday, 26-Oct-14, 6:33 PM | Message # 612
Fair Dinkum

I was thinking of doing another poll, because we haven't had one for ages and I thought it would be a bit of fun during this lull. But not really sure what would interest people, maybe possible outcomes of the Jane/Lisbon relationship or maybe someone can suggest a good topic.

redbird Date: Sunday, 26-Oct-14, 7:08 PM | Message # 613
Dinkie-Di

I love the idea of a poll! Anything Simon-related will be more than welcome as I'm losing my mind with no new Mentalist episodes, no new Simon movies and not much in the way of Simon news.

kim Date: Sunday, 26-Oct-14, 7:44 PM | Message # 614
Bee's Knees

Fran- great idea. How about a poll about other small characters that we would want to see again? Like former director Virgil? Or something about Jane's past that we don't know much about.... Another idea that I had was a game where we upload our own favorite screen grabs and you have to guess which episode or film it's from?

Fran Date: Friday, 31-Oct-14, 3:29 PM | Message # 615
Fair Dinkum

Thanks Redbird & Kim for the response, doesn't seem to be much interest at the moment, but I'll probably do one if things get quiet again, maybe The Mentalist characters we want to see again, although its tricky to know who to include in the selection list.

Forum » Simon / Fun / Videos » Simon News & Chat » Simon Trivia & Chat
Search:

Free web hostinguCoz