The Baker Boy - for fans of Simon Baker

Home PageRegistrationLogin
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Simon / Fun / Videos » Simon News & Chat » Simon Trivia & Chat
Simon Trivia & Chat
Fran Date: Tuesday, 04-Jun-13, 11:36 PM | Message # 106
Fair Dinkum

Personally I didn't find it too strong, but then people's sense of smell differs - I remember an afternoon spent at a rose garden with a friend, we were smelling all the different roses, and noticing that many of the ones he could smell strongly I couldn't and vice versa. I suppose its similar to taste, where some people love spicy food and others find it overpowering.

Mossibecca Date: Wednesday, 05-Jun-13, 11:01 AM | Message # 107
Bee's Knees

I haven't been able to have a sniff yet, but you are right we all smell things differently.....Years ago a friend found some new perfume...I think it was called Red Door...she loved it and wore it all the time....unfortunately it always sparked a Migraine in me when ever I was near her.....we came to an arrangement.....she wore it when she WASN'T with me!!...and being a little....odd!! I find that Opium smells like Cat pee on me....very flattering!! blink

Message edited by Mossibecca - Wednesday, 05-Jun-13, 11:01 AM

Juney Date: Wednesday, 05-Jun-13, 5:00 PM | Message # 108
Bee's Knees

Fran you're right of course. We all have different tastes and senses of smell. Would we have it any other way? biggrin

Sun Date: Wednesday, 05-Jun-13, 8:31 PM | Message # 109
Cobber

I'VE SEEN THE Givenchy SPOT!! So happy! My heart stood still. Simon's voice coming out of my TV. How lovely!
My mom had told me, that she had already seen him days ago. BUT SHE DIDN'T TELL ME. What was she thinking? Wanted to keep him for herself, or what? dry Oh, mom!
And I had the fragrance in hand today, the one with Simon's portrait on the front. smile But there was no open bottle to smell it. And no other advertising, poster or anything. I'm disappointed. I'll start further enquiries downtown as soon as I have a little spare time.

Mcbabsi Date: Wednesday, 05-Jun-13, 8:33 PM | Message # 110
Jillaroo

Your mum is pretty cool....

Sun Date: Wednesday, 05-Jun-13, 8:37 PM | Message # 111
Cobber

Yes, she is. The coolest person in the world. And she is born in 1921! biggrin

Fran Date: Thursday, 06-Jun-13, 9:40 AM | Message # 112
Fair Dinkum

Australia's most loved and loathed celebrities for 2013

Simon is in 9th place on most liked list, same as last year.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/enterta....lic_rss

Excerpt:
Entertainment industry magazine, Encore, has revealed the star-studded inventory which details the personalities who are most admired and derided by the Australian public.

The Encore Score surveyed 3,500 respondents to gauge how Australians feel about a range of on-air personalities from TV, radio and film, with the results charting how widely more than 1,000 Australian celebrities are recognised, as well as how positively and negatively they are perceived by the Australian public.

The Encore Score has been created as a research tool for TV programmers, and advertising agencies to use when selecting celebrities for TV shows and as brand ambassadors.

The list of celebrities used in the survey was compiled by Encore and increased from 738 names in 2012 to more than 1,000 in 2013 with 3,500 members of the public having completed the survey.

The public was asked which celebrities they recognised and how much they liked or hated each person based on seeing the name and image of that person.

A formula was then applied to each celeb's results that took into account how many people liked them, hated them and recognised them, which gave them their Encore Score. This score was then compared with other scores to produce a ranking.

The complete ranked list of celebrities is released today at the Mumbrella 360 Conference and is available on the Encore available from the App Store.

The top 10 most liked celebrities:
1. Hugh Jackman
2. Rebecca Gibney
3. Olivia Newton-John
4. Anh Do
5. Magda Szubanski
6. Cate Blanchett
7. Hamish Blake
8. Geoffrey Rush
9. Simon Baker
10. Toni Collette

The top 10 most hated celebrities:
1. Kyle Sandilands
2. Matthew Newton
3. Sam Newman
4. Pauline Hanson
5. Lara Bingle
6. Tom Waterhouse
7. Alan Jones
8. Brynne Edelsten
9. Ben Cousins
10. John Laws

Fran Date: Monday, 10-Jun-13, 8:54 AM | Message # 113
Fair Dinkum

Evy found this on the PrixDeDiane site, where there are other illustrations without Simon: http://www.prix-de-diane.com/eveneme....e-diane

Evy Date: Monday, 10-Jun-13, 11:17 AM | Message # 114
Fair Dinkum

Yeee ! tongue

I had found it too funny ! I hope that you too !

marta75 Date: Monday, 10-Jun-13, 10:34 PM | Message # 115
Rip Snorter

to evy :
I'm surprised you didn't see ads of Longines and Givenchy in the stores because in Paris there are many of them.
I even photographed a very big one of Longines (Simon with the horse) in the hall of Gare de Lyon, for the fun. I'd like share it with you but I don't know how to to it with my computer cry
Maybe somebody could help me ?

Evy Date: Tuesday, 11-Jun-13, 9:16 AM | Message # 116
Fair Dinkum

to marta75 :

I can send you my private email if you want, using "private message" on the site and we can discuss without interfere the site !
(je peux t'envoyer mon email en utilisant la rubrique "private message" -PM- du site) et nous pourrons discuter sans encombrer le site !

Jamie81 Date: Sunday, 16-Jun-13, 1:30 PM | Message # 117
Blow-In

Hi - just found your wonderful site and forum! Glad to be here and look forward to getting to know you all. Jamie

AgentM Date: Sunday, 16-Jun-13, 4:32 PM | Message # 118
Bee's Knees

Welcome Jamie!!!

Tassie Date: Sunday, 16-Jun-13, 4:49 PM | Message # 119
Bee's Knees

Sure you'll be happy here in 'Simon heaven' Jamie-welcome.

Jamie81 Date: Sunday, 16-Jun-13, 5:01 PM | Message # 120
Blow-In

Thank you AgentM and Tassie. I have only recently started watching The Mentallist having 'discovered' Simon in I Give it a Year, so I am a very new newbie :).

Forum » Simon / Fun / Videos » Simon News & Chat » Simon Trivia & Chat
Search:

Free web hostinguCoz