Thursday, 25-Apr-24, 11:49 PM
The Baker Boy - for fans of Simon Baker

Home PageRegistrationLogin
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Simon / Fun / Videos » Simon News & Chat » Simon's Birthday Video (2013)
Simon's Birthday Video (2013)
Thrill Date: Thursday, 25-Jul-13, 2:54 PM | Message # 46
Dinkie-Di

it's coming together nicely........

Tina Date: Thursday, 25-Jul-13, 2:58 PM | Message # 47
Fair Dinkum

Very much looking forward to it! I'm already 100 % sure it's going to be so wonderful, Thrill!

Thrill Date: Friday, 26-Jul-13, 3:22 AM | Message # 48
Dinkie-Di

OK I am just doing a final check - any more messages and hugs to include - DS Pallas ?? 258pce??? Lena ???

And Evy Mossibecca already chose your hug - would you like to choose another????

258pce Date: Friday, 26-Jul-13, 6:09 AM | Message # 49
Cobber

thanks for the personal invite, Thrill......I am very torn about the hug. Most of the great hug pics are already taken, but I have always liked the one where Craig Ferguson ambushes him in an interview: at 1:00 of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v....ndex=21
but it may distract from the overall tone of the video given Simon's reaction, so if you don't want to include it I'll understand. If you do include it, I would say: "Even if it's not always wise or safe, you are LOVED!"

thanks again.

DS_Pallas Date: Friday, 26-Jul-13, 1:41 PM | Message # 50
Fair Dinkum

Thank you Thrill for your kind offer, but I don't think I'd be able to participate. I find the idea really cool but recently I didn't have enough time to browse videos of TM or interviews, and won't have as I'm off in a few days for a summer break with work to finish. Deadline is 28th yes?

Evy Date: Friday, 26-Jul-13, 5:30 PM | Message # 51
Fair Dinkum

Thrill
And Evy Mossibecca already chose your hug - would you like to choose another????

I realise that Mossibecca and me have chosen the same video !
Mossibecca has chosen it first so I'll find another one as soon as possible.
But it's not easy : there aren't many !!

Message edited by Evy - Friday, 26-Jul-13, 6:57 PM

Thrill Date: Monday, 29-Jul-13, 3:03 PM | Message # 52
Dinkie-Di

Now finished - at last - I really hope I have done it justice and that you all enjoy it. There are so many moments which could have been included - so this is just a little sample - some sunshine to brighten up the day. I sincerely wish that Simon has a happy birthday tomorrow.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cFLMgYnknA

Mossibecca Date: Monday, 29-Jul-13, 11:05 PM | Message # 53
Bee's Knees

I hope that he has a great day, he deserves it.

Thrill thank you so much for all the hard work that you have put into this, you are a very talented lady, the choice of music to go with the clips was excellent. Thank you so much for doing this.

DS_Pallas Date: Tuesday, 30-Jul-13, 11:48 AM | Message # 54
Fair Dinkum

Congratulations Thrill ! Really nice moments in this vid. Good choice in music too… Did you send the link to anyone connected to Simon who has a twitter account? (his assistant Matt, Karl etc…)

Forum » Simon / Fun / Videos » Simon News & Chat » Simon's Birthday Video (2013)
Search:

Free web hostinguCoz