Sunday, 28-Apr-24, 9:22 PM
The Baker Boy - for fans of Simon Baker

Home PageRegistrationLogin
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist - Season 5 » 01 The Crimson Ticket (Contains EPISODE SPOILERS)
01 The Crimson Ticket
Green Date: Tuesday, 06-Nov-12, 6:40 PM | Message # 61
Surfie

Really enjoyed this, loved how they seamlessly go from humorous to serious. There seems to be more continuity among episodes, PJ is looking great (agree, great hair), all the acting seems to have gone up a notch, almost like starting a fresh new series, leaving any boredom or repetition behind. I'm loving it, and hoping it can overcome the lousy time slot and go on for one or two more seasons.

Juney Date: Tuesday, 06-Nov-12, 6:43 PM | Message # 62
Bee's Knees

Green, I agree. I hope TM goes on for at least 2 more seasons and as you say, Simon is his usual lovely self.

Fran Date: Tuesday, 06-Nov-12, 8:36 PM | Message # 63
Fair Dinkum

Juney - for me there was no problem with the sound of this episode. However, for a long time I've had a problem that music seems to be louder than dialogue. My TV has settings which can be adjusted so that all music is quieter and all dialogue is louder - its made a big difference for me, so it may be worth checking to see if your TV has similar settings.

Juney Date: Wednesday, 07-Nov-12, 12:58 PM | Message # 64
Bee's Knees

I haven't been able to sort out my TV (I'm a technophobe) but have just listened on my lap top and got every word. Great stuff. The music was still loud but easy to turn up and down so no problem. It was also nice to watch alone for a change. The husband's not too keen on TM (shame).

Tassie Date: Wednesday, 07-Nov-12, 5:29 PM | Message # 65
Bee's Knees

Thought this first episode was great. Simon going through the whole range from mischievous and cunning to despair (his face at the end). I had daughter No.2 with me, replacing daughter No.1 who had gone out-however she is more tolerant of my obsession so it wasn't so bad.

Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist - Season 5 » 01 The Crimson Ticket (Contains EPISODE SPOILERS)
Search:

Free web hostinguCoz