Friday, 17-May-24, 0:07 AM
The Baker Boy - for fans of Simon Baker

Home PageRegistrationLogin
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist - Season 5 » Season5 Tweets by Crew/Cast (MentalistWriters, Karl Sonnenberg, Matt Gossen etc.)
Season5 Tweets by Crew/Cast
kul65 Date: Sunday, 03-Mar-13, 9:06 PM | Message # 436
Cobber

"Official" with a grain of salt, but main editor Jimmy Gadd tweeted about it a while back. Somebody asked "Will Red John be revealed this season?" or something to that effect and Jimmy answered "That's the plan!" He has since downplayed it when asked again, noting that he won't reveal too much.

I hope he's right, though. I could see season 6 as the running chase with us knowing who the man is and possibly season 7 with him in jail as some type of Hannibal character, authorities not letting him be sentenced to death (or gotten to by Jane) until his network of accomplices has been rounded up.

justlook3 Date: Monday, 04-Mar-13, 2:04 AM | Message # 437
Bee's Knees

I believe it's been strongly hinted at by various people connected to the show that the audience at the very least is going to know who Red John is. But they haven't fully come out and said yes, you will see him. As far as I know.

Evy Date: Monday, 04-Mar-13, 4:42 PM | Message # 438
Fair Dinkum

Reveal who is red john does not mean catching him.
They may reveal his identity this season and the next will focus on his capture ? wink

Tassie Date: Monday, 04-Mar-13, 5:47 PM | Message # 439
Bee's Knees

Seemingly Channel 5 have lost their main sponsor for crime shows. I hope this won't affect their screening of TM, and subsequent series.

sorchauna Date: Tuesday, 05-Mar-13, 1:03 AM | Message # 440
Jillaroo

I hope not Tassie tho the Mentalist seems to do quite well in that slot (considering Channel 5 would not have as wide an audience as other channels) so I would hope it would get picked up. Also Channel 5 have alot of crime shows so I assume they would easily get a replacement!

Peithon Date: Wednesday, 06-Mar-13, 8:24 PM | Message # 441
Rip Snorter

echriqui Emmanuelle Chriqui
Hi all..what a crazy time its been! First things first. #THEMENTALIST this sunday!!!! I will be do a live tweet..so I will keep u posted.

kul65 Date: Wednesday, 06-Mar-13, 10:08 PM | Message # 442
Cobber

Which episode is that?

Peithon Date: Wednesday, 06-Mar-13, 10:12 PM | Message # 443
Rip Snorter

There Will Be Blood this Sunday

justlook3 Date: Thursday, 07-Mar-13, 1:15 AM | Message # 444
Bee's Knees

6th March
Owain (in case you missed on front page)
This Sunday march 10th @Tim__Kang, myself and @echriqui will be live tweeting during the new episode of The Mentalist. East coast time!

justlook3 Date: Monday, 11-Mar-13, 8:51 PM | Message # 445
Bee's Knees

(Sorry I didn't get the live tweet session)
9 March
Karl
[About Karl someday getting a line] Well, funny you should mention that. You'll have to watch episode 520 ;-)
and the director of the episode is David Paymer. A little Mentalist trivia/fun fact for you ;-)
[And yes, David Paymer played Panzer!]

11 March
Karl
Good morning on location with #TheMentalist episode 520. Getting ready to set up our first shot. http://twitter.com/TA4TV/status/311131827052093441/photo/1
[About his role in 5.20] lines and action

kul65 Date: Monday, 11-Mar-13, 9:16 PM | Message # 446
Cobber

That bit about David Paymer sounds really interesting! Indeed he has been directing a bit in the past. Will be nice to see what he can accomplish on this show. biggrin

Peithon Date: Monday, 11-Mar-13, 10:05 PM | Message # 447
Rip Snorter

Simon was supposed to direct two this season, guess not - assume Paymer got it instead.

justlook3 Date: Tuesday, 12-Mar-13, 1:31 AM | Message # 448
Bee's Knees

I've not heard Simon was supposed to do two. It's always been they want him to do more and he finds himself too exhausted after doing one.

Fran Date: Tuesday, 12-Mar-13, 12:38 PM | Message # 449
Fair Dinkum

Thanks justlook, am very interested to hear about David Paymer directing - absolutely loved his performance in Blinking Red Light, my favourite dramatic episode smile

Tori Date: Tuesday, 12-Mar-13, 2:44 PM | Message # 450
Ankle Biter

That was a REALLY good episode. Looking forward to Paymer's direcing.

Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist - Season 5 » Season5 Tweets by Crew/Cast (MentalistWriters, Karl Sonnenberg, Matt Gossen etc.)
Search:

Free web hostinguCoz