Thursday, 16-May-24, 2:42 PM
The Baker Boy - for fans of Simon Baker

Home PageRegistrationLogin
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist - Season 4 » Season4 Tweets by Other Crew/Cast (Karl Sonnenberg, Matt Gossen etc.)
Season4 Tweets by Other Crew/Cast
Fran Date: Tuesday, 06-Mar-12, 11:37 AM | Message # 331
Fair Dinkum

5th March
4.20 Something Rotten in Redmund

MentalistWriter

"Back on the #WarnerBros lot today. Whew! (On location a lot last week for #TheMentalist ep 420.) Although a 7am call, yeesh. #Brutal"

"#BrunoHeller's outline for #TheMentalist ep 424 just came out. It's soooooo good. #YourHeadsWillExplode"

Reply to 'Will anything else explode???' - "This production meeting will explode in 5-4-3-2-1!"

Reply to 'have we got a season 5 on the way? - "No word yet but everyone here is planning on it."

Reply to 'Who's on twitter duty this week?' - "Tom Sz. Who is trying to write episode 423 & has a head cold. Any home remedies?"

"Pop quiz from ep. 423 files: How long does it take a corpse to become a skeleton (assuming warm weather)? a) 6 weeks b) 6 mos. c) 6 years."

Fran Date: Wednesday, 07-Mar-12, 1:32 AM | Message # 332
Fair Dinkum

6th March
4.20 Something Rotten in Redmund

MentalistWriter

Reply to 'a tweet on this account said you and Bruno were writing 'parts 1 and 2'...another 2 part finale?' - "Yes ... and no. Details to come."

"Answer to pop quiz: An unburied corpse reduces to skeleton in appx. 6 mos., according to @TA4TV (after flesh & organs turn to soup - urk.)"

"According to K Sonnenberg, salient detail (& plot spoiler) was omitted from quiz re: corpse decomp. Apologies. Entry fees will be refunded."

"Thanks for the many home cold remedies. Have tried all involving alcohol. Cold better, writing MUCH better ... #mentalistwriters"

"Pop quiz 2: How many people had Red John murdered by his own hand by end of season three? Bonus: how many men, how many women? #thementalist"

Fran Date: Wednesday, 07-Mar-12, 6:37 PM | Message # 333
Fair Dinkum

7th March
4.20 Something's Rotten in Redmund

Karl

"Early day... getting ready to head off to WB Studios for #TheMentalist Have a great day everyone!"

"Making "smoke" on stage 9 #TheMentalist episode 420." https://twitter.com/#!/TA4TV/status/177415765245444096/photo/1

Reply to 'Is that real smoke?' - "Nope, not real smoke, special effects."

Reply to 'I thought special effects was all done w/ technology' - "that's visual effects"

Fran Date: Thursday, 08-Mar-12, 1:58 AM | Message # 334
Fair Dinkum

7th March
4.20 Something's Rotten in Redmund

MentalistWriter

"Pop Quiz 2 Answer: Through Season 3 RJ had killed 25 by his own hand (16w, 9m). 6 more (all m) had been killed by others working for him."

Reply to 'Jane said on his trial that that it was 28' - "On stand Jane says it's "somewhere around twenty-eight." He's including Bosco & 2 CBI agents killed by Rebecca at RJ's order."

"Yo North America: TWO new eps this week! One Thurs. 3/8, another Fri. 3/9. Drink deep from the Mentalist cup! Or whatever you drink from ..."

Fran Date: Thursday, 08-Mar-12, 2:03 AM | Message # 335
Fair Dinkum

7th March

@distefanosuits

"Simon Baker will soon be in a more fitted look on the Mentalist... looking better and better!"

sylvia5993 Date: Thursday, 08-Mar-12, 6:00 PM | Message # 336
Bee's Knees

Decomposing corpses, and new wardrobe, and then 2 episodes this week, a Bruno Heller finale coming up in May, my DVR is going nuts!!! Thanks for the twets and I'm glad Tom is feeling on top of his game again, I really anjoy his take on Jane.

Fran Date: Friday, 09-Mar-12, 1:43 PM | Message # 337
Fair Dinkum

Quote (sylvia5993)
I'm glad Tom is feeling on top of his game again, I really anjoy his take on Jane.
Same here, one of my favourite writers smile

8th March
4.20 Something's Rotten in Redmund & 4.21 Ruby Slippers

MentalistWriter

Reply to '7 men killed by others? Bosco, Dyson, Martinez = Rebecca. Todd J, 2 cops at cabin = O'L. Dinkler = Gupta' - "Kudos on your careful viewing. But is Dinkler really an RJ kill? I say more like collateral damage. Disagree? Discuss!"

"Pop quiz # 3: What are full names of Jane's wife and daughter? Hint: requires careful viewing of season 3 ep."

Fran Date: Saturday, 10-Mar-12, 1:34 AM | Message # 338
Fair Dinkum

9th March
4.21 Ruby Slippers

MentalistWriter

"Re Pop quiz 3: Congrats to everyone who guessed Angela Ruskin Jane and Charlotte Anne Jane. Which is pretty much everyone who guessed"

"OK #TheMentalist fans. Who knows where that title comes from? -Ashley #SoLongAndThanksForAllTheRedSnapper"

Reply to 'Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy!' - "Correct! Now is what I did properly called a rip-off or a riff-on? #IHopeTheLatter"

"Mentalites: Want a graduate course in real-world mentalism? Check out DERREN BROWN's Youtube videos. Very cool tricks & gags."

Reply to 'How awesome would it be for @DerrenBrown to guest on #TheMentalist ?' - "That would be SUPER awesome. #WickedAwesomeEven His #TricksOfTheMind book is great."

Reply to 'Is today the last day filming 420, or do you start Ruby Slippers today?' - "420 wrapped last nt, & this is day 2 of Ruby Slippers(it startd shootng yestrdy- called a double-up day whn 2 crews r going)"

Fran Date: Saturday, 10-Mar-12, 1:40 AM | Message # 339
Fair Dinkum

9th March
4.21 Ruby Slippers

Karl

"Don't miss tonight's episode of #TheMentalist" https://twitter.com/#!/TA4TV/status/178250801712607232/photo/1

Fran Date: Saturday, 10-Mar-12, 12:13 PM | Message # 340
Fair Dinkum

9th March

Jordan

"Hey, #mentalist fans, @Ashley_Gable is now on Twitter." https://twitter.com/#!/Ashley_Gable

Fran Date: Saturday, 10-Mar-12, 12:15 PM | Message # 341
Fair Dinkum

9th March

Ashley

Reply to 'is it coincidence that you tend to get Lisbon-centric eps?' - "Some coincidence, some not. I like writing Lisbon very much, and Tunney is a doll. #TunneyAlwaysDelivers"

Fran Date: Monday, 12-Mar-12, 8:50 PM | Message # 342
Fair Dinkum

12th March
4.21 Ruby Slippers

MentalistWriter

"Good morning, #TheMentalist fans. I hope you had a great weekend. Ashley here, I'll be the Tweeter-in-Chief this week."

"If u like #Shakespeare + #PatrickJane then u'll love ep 4.20, "Something's Rotten in Redmund." Which play is that-- anyone?"

"We've already started scouting locations for my ep, 422."

"Trivia quiz (and no cheating!): What fictional town in California was featured in #TheMentalist episode 1.03 ("Red Tide")?"

"Santa Marta is correct. @ilovemylab93 got it first, beating @Eddiescrazygirl by 16 seconds. #YouGuysAreGood"

"Santa Marta is made up. We often use fictional towns so we don't have to worry about geography (i.e., what's near Sacramento)."

"Eps 4.23 and 4.24 are linked storywise, but they will air on two separate nights, so not a true two-parter."

Reply to 'could someone take a pic of the writers together and post here for us' - "Christmas 2010, when we were modeling our Christmas present from #BrunoHeller. I have triumphed over technology. A rare victory." https://twitter.com/#!....1

"They were the Christmas 2010 present to the entire crew from #BrunoHeller himself. #Generous"

"Tom here with a SPOILER ALERT!!! The (current) title for 423 is "Red Rover, Red Rover." Actually, no real spoilers there. Sorry."

"The title for 4.24 is "The [shade of red] [article of clothing]". Any guesses?"

"#TheMentalistTitleGame Ooh, some of you are getting pretty close... Q:What is the title of 4.24? "The [shade of red] [article of clothing]""

"Hint: It's not a color we've used this year. #TheMentalistTitleGame "

"No one's gotten both color & clothing item right yet. But several have guessed the color right and others have guessed the clothing..."

"This is _not_ the title, but my favorite guess so far is "The Burgundy Bolero." #TheMentalistTitleGame 4.24"

"#TheMentalistTitleGame 4.24=??? HINT: Joan Jett + Oliver Sacks = ..."

"#TheMentalist Trivia Question of the Day: Where is #BrunoHeller today and what does it have to do with the season finale?..."

Reply to 'THE CRIMSON HAT!' - "You win! I think I made it too easy."

"#TheMentalist ep 424 is "The Crimson Hat.""

"#BrunoHeller is not in the state of California. #WheresBruno"

Fran Date: Tuesday, 13-Mar-12, 1:15 AM | Message # 343
Fair Dinkum

12th March

Sammy

Reply to 'why didn't @mentalist_cbs promote @megafan8 twitter from episode more?' - "That initially inspired us to START TWEETING."

Fran Date: Tuesday, 13-Mar-12, 1:43 AM | Message # 344
Fair Dinkum

12th March
4.21 Ruby Slippers

Karl

"Good Monday morning! Getting ready to head off to Warner Bros for a day of #TheMentalist Teaming up with Cho and Van Pelt today."

"CBI Ron and I were giving Cho and Van Pelt a little back-up."

"Had a fun day on set today with Tim & Amanda. Kevin Hooks, director for episode 421, really great guy."

Fran Date: Tuesday, 13-Mar-12, 8:03 PM | Message # 345
Fair Dinkum

13th March
4.21 Ruby Slippers

Karl

"Good Morning from Stage 14." https://twitter.com/#!/TA4TV/status/179591648722948096/photo/1

Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist - Season 4 » Season4 Tweets by Other Crew/Cast (Karl Sonnenberg, Matt Gossen etc.)
Search:

Free web hostinguCoz