Tuesday, 23-Apr-24, 12:49 PM
The Baker Boy - for fans of Simon Baker

Home PageRegistrationLogin
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist - Season 6 » Season 6 SPOILERS (Spoilers about future episodes)
Season 6 SPOILERS
justlook3 Date: Wednesday, 14-Aug-13, 3:46 AM | Message # 31
Bee's Knees

WHAT THE ****?

They are killing me. Killing me, I tells ya.

Well considering in the process of hunting Red John, Jane has gotten away with murdering a man (who was a criminal but still), among many other things. It is interesting to see how one can go back to a normal life after spending so many years justifying everything that he's done because it was in pursuit of his goal.

I am glad he finally seems to agree that the aftermath would be just as interesting.

Totally agree. I know some people who are very upset with the idea of the early in the season capture of Red John saying that there is no show without that chase. Then I've heard of people who left the show in the past because the capture of Red John has taken too long. I guess you can't please everyone. Me, I think I need to see Jane's closure.

Going back to the spoiler, I guess that means that some of the panic over the name of episode 3 can calm down a little, Van Pelt and Rigsby aren't going out in episode 3 at least.

Hayseed Date: Wednesday, 14-Aug-13, 4:52 AM | Message # 32
Bee's Knees

Well considering in the process of hunting Red John, Jane has gotten away with murdering a man (who was a criminal but still), among many other things. It is interesting to see how one can go back to a normal life after spending so many years justifying everything that he's done because it was in pursuit of his goal.

I guess I was assuming they meant he was going to do something else. That's what has me on edge.

I am delighted they want to explore the Jane character post RJ.

Fran Date: Wednesday, 14-Aug-13, 9:53 AM | Message # 33
Fair Dinkum

Quote (sylvia5993)
I'm not sure if the two new members are CBI employees, I'm more inclined to see them as FBI.

We do already know that they're FBI, SpoilerTV told us that the new regulars are Kim Fischer FBI Special Agent & Nick Abbot FBI Supervisory Agent.

I think someone else mentioned the possibility of a future for Jane at the FBI, and I've been wondering about that. Some of the extensive Red John network seems to have infiltrated the FBI and I would love to see Jane, Lisbon & Cho (and maybe LaRoche or Minelli) being tasked with routing out the bad guys.

Quote (Hayseed)
I am delighted they want to explore the Jane character post RJ.

So am I

Juney Date: Wednesday, 14-Aug-13, 11:49 AM | Message # 34
Bee's Knees

I'm not sure how that would work for shippers (I'm not one) but it would put a different slant on the programme. They would be able to move out of California some times. Good idea or not?

Evy Date: Wednesday, 14-Aug-13, 2:14 PM | Message # 35
Fair Dinkum

(Juney)
They would be able to move out of California some times.

Maybe (finally) an episode filmed in France! ... crazy

Message edited by Evy - Wednesday, 14-Aug-13, 2:14 PM

Tina Date: Wednesday, 14-Aug-13, 4:21 PM | Message # 36
Fair Dinkum

I think it would be good to let Jane and the rest of the team work for the FBI, change things to other stories. There is
so much potential even when the RJ story is over. I Iove the drama episodes but they could bring in another
villian like they did with Volker.
I'm still so worried that they wrap things up and end the show after this season...so hope they find a
way to give us at least the 7th.

Evy Date: Wednesday, 14-Aug-13, 5:28 PM | Message # 37
Fair Dinkum

If we think well, we are all really addicted : because the sixth season has not started yet that we think only to the seventh tongue laugh

Flip Date: Wednesday, 14-Aug-13, 5:44 PM | Message # 38
Jillaroo

Yeah, his talk about the aftermath and launching a new saga gives me hope for that season 7. In the meantime, that spoiler just brought up more questions.

Juney Date: Thursday, 15-Aug-13, 5:05 PM | Message # 39
Bee's Knees

I'm crossing my fingers for a 7th season, but I think they are giving themselves a way of finishing if they are not taken up, not like some shows (TG) that end up in the air.

Peithon Date: Sunday, 18-Aug-13, 2:47 PM | Message # 40
Rip Snorter

From twitter-There's a stunt double for Plotnick (Partridge) In 6.01.

Fran Date: Sunday, 18-Aug-13, 6:36 PM | Message # 41
Fair Dinkum

I think that info is based on imdb, not always 100% reliable for unaired episodes, 6.01 episode page states 'Marc Schaffer .... stunt double: Jack Plotnick'
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2801444/fullcredits?ref_=tt_cl_sm#cast

Peithon Date: Sunday, 18-Aug-13, 8:40 PM | Message # 42
Rip Snorter

Reviewing HRRH - is that Bob Kirkland Minelli goes to meet after giving his speech in front of the CBI bldg? If IMDB is correct would't it be fun to eliminate everyone's favorite suspect?

kul65 Date: Monday, 19-Aug-13, 0:49 AM | Message # 43
Cobber

Stunt double has me worried. Plotnick is my favorite too and not just because I think he is Red John but because I want him to be. He just fits the part so well and it would be a waste of so many good ambiguous lines if he's not the one.

I wanna be the first to raise the theory that Red John will fake his own death in the premiere.

Fran Date: Monday, 19-Aug-13, 10:04 AM | Message # 44
Fair Dinkum

Quote (kul65)
I wanna be the first to raise the theory that Red John will fake his own death in the premiere.

I quite like the idea, I think Agatha Christie has used it once or twice, seems to be a good way to throw people off the scent.

AgentM Date: Monday, 19-Aug-13, 11:02 AM | Message # 45
Bee's Knees

Quote (kul65)

Quote (Fran)
I quite like the idea, I think Agatha Christie has used it once or twice, seems to be a good way to throw people off the scent.

Maybe but I know at least one person who won't be fooled by it!! tongue

As for the theory that Jane might end up working for the FBI....I guess they could use him as a profiler etc....maybe that's why Kirkland has been his shadow and stole his 'thought board' (Tho' it still doesn't explain why Kirkland killed RJ's minion in the hospital????? ) wacko

Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist - Season 6 » Season 6 SPOILERS (Spoilers about future episodes)
Search:

Free web hostinguCoz