Saturday, 20-Apr-24, 1:29 PM
The Baker Boy - for fans of Simon Baker

Home PageRegistrationLogin
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist - Season 6 » Season 6 SPOILERS (Spoilers about future episodes)
Season 6 SPOILERS
Fran Date: Thursday, 08-Aug-13, 9:10 AM | Message # 1
Fair Dinkum

Season 6 Spoilers about unaired episodes are posted here. If you don't want to read Spoilers, hit the back button now.
(Some existing posts in other threads have been moved here with spoiler tags removed)

If posting major spoilers on the Home Page, please just post a heads-up and link to this thread.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Episode Titles
01 The Desert Rose (Bruno Heller)
02 Black-Winged Redbird (Tom Szentgyorgi)
03 Wedding In Red (Daniel Cerone)
04 Red Listed (Rebecca Cutter)
05 The Red Tattoo (Eoghan Mahony)
06 Fire and Brimstone (Ken Woodruff)
07 The Great Red Dragon (Jordan Harper)
08 Red John (Bruno Heller, director Chris Long)
09 My Blue Heaven (Tom Szentgyorgi, director Simon)
10 Green Thumb (Daniel Cerone)
11 White Lines (Ken Woodruff)
12 The Golden Hammer (Michael Weiss)
13 Black Helicopters(Erica Green)
14 Grey Water (David Appelbaum)
15 White As The Driven Snow (Eoghan Mahony)
16 Violets (Jordan Harper)
17 Silver Wings of Time (Tom Szentgyorgi & Rebecca Cutter)
18 Forest Green (Jeffrey Hatcher)
19 Brown Eyed Girls (Eoghan Mahony & Michael Weiss)
20 Il Tavolo Bianco (Daniel Cerone & Erika Green)
21 Black Hearts (David Appelbaum & Ken Woodruff)
22 Blue Bird (Bruno Heller, director Chris Long)

Fran Date: Thursday, 08-Aug-13, 9:11 AM | Message # 2
Fair Dinkum

These spoilers were posted on the Home Page:

Amanda's husband tweets that this is her final season
Amanda's husband Jordan Alan (@jordanalan00) has tweeted "for my beautiful wife, congrats on her final season. now she can have opportunities to show her amazing talent"

CBS Press Release - THE MENTALIST NEW SEASON
Jane and Lisbon are hot on the trail of Red John but will disagree on how to handle the hunt, which will result in one less Red John suspect by the end of the season premiere episode.
Also, Red John’s identity will be revealed by the end of this calendar year.
http://www.cbs.com/shows/the_mentalist/news/1001022/ & http://tvline.com/2013....poilers

I'm excited for The Mentalist's new season. How soon will Jane and Lisbon catch Red John?
ADAM: Creator Bruno Heller confirms that viewers will know the true identity by the end of this calendar year. (November sweeps, anyone?) That means the early part of the season will be a highly serialized chase to narrow down the seven suspects. "We're not bumping off the suspects one by one," he says. "Some will meet an unhappy end, others will live to the denouement." But whether or not the real Red John ultimately lives to see another day will be a point of much debate between Jane and Lisbon. "All these years, Jane's always said, 'I'm going to kill that bastard,'" Heller says. "Lisbon's always said, 'I understand you want to do that, but I am the law.' Now that issue is not a theoretical one, it's a real one."
http://www.tvguide.com/News/MegaBuzz-NCIS-Arrow-Good-Wife-1068587.aspx

Question: What’s going to happen with my favorite (almost) couple Jane and Lisbon on this season of The Mentalist?
Ausiello: The conclusion of the Red John mystery later this fall will have a profound impact on their relationship — for better or worse. "Up until now, they’ve been tied by this professional dynamic and this mission they’re on,” notes series creator Bruno Heller. "And that held their personal relationship in suspense. Once the Red John saga is done, how do they find a new way to relate to each other? The chemistry has always been there bubbling up. But he now has other priorities and other agendas and other pressures.” The arrival of a major new female character — a series regular! — in early 2014 will serve as an added complication. "When you’re as good a detective as Jane is, it’s very hard to walk away even when you want to walk away,” Heller teases, cryptically. "Some people wont let Jane walk away from what he’s so good at. And our new female lead has something to do with that.”
http://tvline.com/2013....usiello

The Mentalist are currently casting for 2 new Series Regulars for Season 6
Kim Fischer - FBI Special Agent
Nick Abbot - FBI Supervisory Agent
http://www.spoilertv.com/2013....es.html

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MAJOR SPOILER from TVLine about Rigsby & VanPelt

The Mentalist Exclusive: Amanda Righetti and Owain Yeoman to Exit in Season 6

It appears the fallout from The Mentalist‘s looming Red John reveal is extending to the show’s call sheet.

TVLine has learned exclusively that original castmembers Amanda Righetti and Owain Yeoman will be leaving the CBS procedural toward the end of Season 6 (premiering Sept. 29 at 10/9c).

The departures of colleagues and sometime-lovers Van Pelt and Rigsby will likely tie into this fall’s unmasking of Red John, a six-year-old mystery whose resolution is poised to set the show on a new course.

In a statement to TVLine, series creator Bruno Heller would “neither confirm or deny” our story, but acknowledged that The Mentalist is heading into its “most dramatic and game changing season and anything can happen.”

As teased in last week’s Ask Ausiello, two new series regulars — one male and one female — will be introduced in early ’14, presumably to fill the eventual void left by Righetti and Yeoman.

http://tvline.com/2013....eason-6

Tina Date: Thursday, 08-Aug-13, 9:11 AM | Message # 3
Fair Dinkum

Wow! Couldn't resist to read the spoiler. But this just gives me a little hope for season 7.

Juney Date: Thursday, 08-Aug-13, 9:11 AM | Message # 4
Bee's Knees

Was going to comment but don't know how to do the spoiler thing. I had to read it though.

Fran Date: Thursday, 08-Aug-13, 9:11 AM | Message # 5
Fair Dinkum

To use spoiler tags, highlight text and click spoiler button at top of message box, or click the spoiler button to open the tag then type your comment and then click the spoiler button again to close the tag.

Hayseed Date: Thursday, 08-Aug-13, 9:11 AM | Message # 6
Bee's Knees

Speaking of spoilers, here's a tweet supposedly containing a picture of a page from a script from the "Wedding" episode:

Message edited by Hayseed - Wednesday, 07-Aug-13, 3:25 PM

Juney Date: Thursday, 08-Aug-13, 9:11 AM | Message # 7
Bee's Knees

Thanks Fran.

Hayseed I couldn't read your spoiler.

Flip Date: Thursday, 08-Aug-13, 9:12 AM | Message # 8
Jillaroo

With this spoiler and some comments made by other cast members, I don't know what to think about a possible season 7. I really hope for one more after this.

Hayseed, thanks for the script sheet. I remember when the show first started, there were a lot of leaked scripts and then it all seemed to dry up. For Juney and others who might not be able to see her spoiler

Peithon Date: Thursday, 08-Aug-13, 9:12 AM | Message # 9
Rip Snorter

Flip, Bruno found out about our discussion of the leaked script pages in the past on another website (TWOP) and he made sure those script pages were no longer available where we were getting them from (casting sides) because someone didn't black over the death of Bosco on one of the pages so that spoiler leaked. As well I personally received a note from a producer no longer with the show asking me kindly to no longer print specific details about location shoots because of security issues which I still don't do, unless On Location Vacations already does it. As well the casting calls all dried up - apparently someone actually writes those, and objected to them being posted. I have on occasion posted them if they are publically available on a casting website, but have't seen them for the most part for a couple of years now. Most of the spoilery info you see on websites comes from the casting calls.

Evy Date: Thursday, 08-Aug-13, 9:12 AM | Message # 10
Fair Dinkum

Hayseed I cannot read your spoiler cry

Message edited by Evy - Wednesday, 07-Aug-13, 10:02 PM

Flip Date: Thursday, 08-Aug-13, 9:12 AM | Message # 11
Jillaroo

Thanks for that explanation, Peithon. I love spoilers, so it's a pity all the sources dried up. Maybe Bruno would let us have spoilers if we promised not to tell anyone else. up

Hayseed Date: Thursday, 08-Aug-13, 9:12 AM | Message # 12
Bee's Knees

I am sorry that folks can't read the spoiler. If I copy and paste the addy, it works for me. I don't know how to fix it for you. /computer dunce am I

Fran Date: Thursday, 08-Aug-13, 9:12 AM | Message # 13
Fair Dinkum

This is the SpoilerTV BIG SPOILER for Rigsby/Van Pelt which Peithon posted on the Home Page. SpoilerTV haven't provided a source, so I don't know how reliable this information is.

The end of Episode 6.03 will see the marriage of Rigsby and Van Pelt.
http://www.spoilertv.com/2013...._7.html

And here is photo of Ep 6.03 Script page that Hayseed posted, I think the link doesn't work because they've deleted the tweet. It was posted by @thefilmzu who claimed it was 'game changing', but it looks like a pretty standard interrogation scene to me. Maybe I'm missing something.

justlook3 Date: Thursday, 08-Aug-13, 7:21 PM | Message # 14
Bee's Knees

I think you're correct about the tweet being deleted and those of us who could access it was because it was in our cache.
I think they're comment about game changing was tongue in cheek. In fact it looks to me like most of that scene was cut.

Fran Date: Friday, 09-Aug-13, 8:51 AM | Message # 15
Fair Dinkum

From TVLine:
Matt, is there anything you can give us on the new FBI agents coming to The Mentalist? –Shena
The two series regular roles being cast are Kim Fischer, an intelligent and (surprise!) attractive thirtysomething ex-homicide detective from Dallas who is not afraid to stand up for herself, and Nick Abbott, an African-American West Point grad/Iraq war vet who while calm in a crisis is not a fella to make angry.
http://tvline.com/2013....enemies

Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist - Season 6 » Season 6 SPOILERS (Spoilers about future episodes)
Search:

Free web hostinguCoz