Friday, 26-Apr-24, 8:55 AM
The Baker Boy - for fans of Simon Baker

Home PageRegistrationLogin
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist - Season 6 » 07 The Great Red Dragon (Contains EPISODE SPOILERS)
07 The Great Red Dragon
Tina Date: Thursday, 21-Nov-13, 10:00 AM | Message # 61
Fair Dinkum

I'm happy I'm not the only one who still is so touched about a tea cup ...and a couch. I will miss the bullpen so much. All these years ...what's coming now?
I really had tears in my eyes after the episode. When I look at my cup at home now, I feel so sad. I even changed my photo on my desktop because it was the one promo with PJ and his tea cup. About Partridge, he is still my No. 1. But I don't understand why Cho wouldn't check if there were any doubts he is dead ...I don't know what to think, I'm counting the days. If only it was Monday.

Fran Date: Thursday, 21-Nov-13, 12:03 PM | Message # 62
Fair Dinkum

Quote PJaneloke ()
Fran! I totally agreed with u!

If we're right, we'll have a virtual party together

And if we're wrong, we'll have a virtual head-banging

Mossibecca Date: Thursday, 21-Nov-13, 12:22 PM | Message # 63
Bee's Knees

At least we will be together for a virtual

angel Date: Thursday, 12-Dec-13, 4:44 PM | Message # 64
Cobber

Spellbinding epis. Great team effort also. Good to see all in it. From start it never stopped like a train. Wow bertram what a cold killer. Scene with the drink then stabbing barman. Jane in hosp but as soon as woke was on the move. Reed what brilliant performance. Loved jane interrogation of uniform officer reading him and guy says 'get outta my head'. Rollercoaster ride. Then abbott at cbi wow what an entrance and poor couch n janes cup. Sad. But jane so cool. But the scene at elevater jane lost. But nice touch to end it quietly at the beautiful church. Bring on Rj cos janes planning

Juney Date: Thursday, 12-Dec-13, 5:42 PM | Message # 65
Bee's Knees

Have just watched this episode and haven't been looking at spoilers. Could someone please tell me a) who fired the shot in the opening sequence, b) who set of the explosion, (was it Jane's house) c) how did 3 people get out alive and d) does no one think it weird that every time PJ goes into hospital, he is unconscious one minute with drips and oxygen attached, then up he pops with no apparent ill effect, his usual annoying (gorgeous) self. I wish the NHS was so good at curing people. I still enjoyed it but is Bertram really RJ, only next week will tell.

kul65 Date: Thursday, 12-Dec-13, 6:02 PM | Message # 66
Cobber

Quote Juney ()
Have just watched this episode and haven't been looking at spoilers. Could someone please tell me a) who fired the shot in the opening sequence, b) who set of the explosion, (was it Jane's house) c) how did 3 people get out alive and d) does no one think it weird that every time PJ goes into hospital, he is unconscious one minute with drips and oxygen attached, then up he pops with no apparent ill effect, his usual annoying (gorgeous) self. I wish the NHS was so good at curing people. I still enjoyed it but is Bertram really RJ, only next week will tell.
I'll answer your questions in a PM to avoid spoiling anyone else.

Message edited by kul65 - Thursday, 12-Dec-13, 6:03 PM

sylvia5993 Date: Thursday, 12-Dec-13, 6:05 PM | Message # 67
Bee's Knees

Since you are not looking at spoilers, Juney, then wait for the explanation about the shot in future epis. Also the explosion. It was his office suite back of his house, you see him walk through his house and lock all the doors and then walks through the yard to a single story rear building. When he was giving the address he mentioned to use the access road which is for residents only. A lot of hillside residences in Malibu are so. All other questions will be answered before year's end in the "Red John" epi. Patience.

Juney Date: Friday, 13-Dec-13, 0:28 AM | Message # 68
Bee's Knees

Thanks everyone. I'm being as patient as I can.

Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist - Season 6 » 07 The Great Red Dragon (Contains EPISODE SPOILERS)
Search:

Free web hostinguCoz