Saturday, 20-Apr-24, 1:14 AM
The Baker Boy - for fans of Simon Baker

Home PageRegistrationLogin
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist - Season 6 » 12 The Golden Hammer (Contains EPISODE SPOILERS)
12 The Golden Hammer
Evy Date: Monday, 27-Jan-14, 3:10 PM | Message # 46
Fair Dinkum

Thanks June for the answer biggrin

angel Date: Friday, 21-Mar-14, 10:55 PM | Message # 47
Cobber

This was another fab episode. The start with jane n lisbon bantering while he trying to lip read fischer was hillarious and she called him boss. He said we are partners and then was narked cos he missed rest of conversation. Abbott is so cook when he walked in and cleared up the security pass issue. I really love him and hope he has more screen time. I actualy loved Ardiles in this episode so shame he got bumped off. He was more relaxed and nicer to lisbon. Loved how jane surprised lisbon n fisher in car while on phone and when they got talking about her so called date. Lot of interaction this epis for jane n lisbon. I was wondering when jane was slapping his own face what he was doing when waiting with cho to arrest the brother. Cho the usual deadpan self saying he was relaxed then admitting he was not. But when jane trying get brother to hit him i was waiting for the nose punch but how hilarious was it when he got thumped in the arm. OMG how girlie was that. And jane pretending to be hurt was so funny. Rigsby back stuffing his face in the car and grace caught him out on the phone. The ending was so creepy and finding poor ardiles andtrealising he had no gun bu we know rigsby will be back. Loved the sting in the park and yes the bad guy from Homeland was the buyer of secrets and what a great appearance that was. Sneeky jane putting his phone in his pocket to get him arrested. Loved that scene. This was a full on episode with a lot going on and great to see the whole team. Loving this season totaly.

Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist - Season 6 » 12 The Golden Hammer (Contains EPISODE SPOILERS)
Search:

Free web hostinguCoz