Thursday, 28-Mar-24, 6:27 PM
The Baker Boy - for fans of Simon Baker

Home PageRegistrationLogin
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist - Season 7 » Season 7 Speculations & Expectations (may contain valid and invalid spoilers)
Season 7 Speculations & Expectations
Tina Date: Tuesday, 23-Sep-14, 12:24 PM | Message # 106
Fair Dinkum

I really hope Bruno will at least write the series finale ...

DS_Pallas Date: Tuesday, 23-Sep-14, 12:48 PM | Message # 107
Fair Dinkum

Quote Fran ()
I have to say I'm not sure I believe this because Bruno seems to be very absent, and so far this season the only regular writers who have written episodes are Tom and Jordan.

Yes Fran, Tom, Jordan, and two "new" writers. No Heller until now.
But, as Tina, I hope he will write the finale too.

PJaneloke Date: Tuesday, 23-Sep-14, 5:19 PM | Message # 108
Surfie

I too getting a bit worry that Bruno is no longer actively involved in TM. This interview gave me hope. I also wish he will write the finale.

June Date: Tuesday, 23-Sep-14, 6:27 PM | Message # 109
Bee's Knees

I'm with you, Bruno should write the episode finale and no one else. I don't know if Gotham will succeed, I hope so, but The Mentalist is Bruno Heller's big success, is his show, his creation. After seven years I can't see any conclusion without Simon, Robin and Bruno doing their best to give us a perfect ending.

DS_Pallas Date: Tuesday, 11-Nov-14, 11:42 AM | Message # 110
Fair Dinkum

from http://holobe.tumblr.com

Message edited by DS_Pallas - Tuesday, 11-Nov-14, 11:43 AM

bee Date: Tuesday, 11-Nov-14, 11:45 AM | Message # 111
Fair Dinkum

Ha! Ha! So funny...thanks DSP. biggrin

kim Date: Tuesday, 11-Nov-14, 4:17 PM | Message # 112
Bee's Knees

DS_P You are rolling today with the funny clips for us. It's making my Tuesday so fun! Thanks so much!

Tina Date: Tuesday, 11-Nov-14, 5:16 PM | Message # 113
Fair Dinkum

Very funny. Thanks. biggrin

marta75 Date: Tuesday, 11-Nov-14, 5:52 PM | Message # 114
Rip Snorter

Thanks DSP, many funny things on tumblr indeed. I use to cheek on Sink or Swim, too.

beautyfulbabyboy Date: Tuesday, 11-Nov-14, 6:19 PM | Message # 115
True Blue

lol
Thank you for this laugh, DS!

Hayseed Date: Tuesday, 11-Nov-14, 9:29 PM | Message # 116
Bee's Knees

That's the funniest TM gif I've seen in ages.

Deedee Date: Tuesday, 11-Nov-14, 11:25 PM | Message # 117
Bee's Knees

Thats really funny DSP - thanks biggrin

PJaneloke Date: Wednesday, 12-Nov-14, 6:55 AM | Message # 118
Surfie

Thank you DSP! That's so funny!

DS_Pallas Date: Tuesday, 02-Dec-14, 2:32 PM | Message # 119
Fair Dinkum

The Onion, ISSUE 50•48 • Dec 1, 2014

Millions Of Holiday Travelers Return From Parents’ Homes All Caught Up On ‘The Mentalist’

WASHINGTON—After visiting their parents over the long Thanksgiving weekend, millions of holiday travelers reportedly returned to their daily lives Monday having completely caught up on the CBS procedural crime drama The Mentalist.
“We watched a bunch of episodes from this past season, and my mom brought me up to speed on what happened earlier on in the show,” said Michael Ferree of Ithaca, NY, echoing the sentiments of Americans across the country who learned over the holiday that former-psychic-con-artist-turned-criminal-investigator Patrick Jane succeeded in tracking down and killing Red John, the serial killer who murdered Jane’s wife and daughter 10 years earlier.
“Apparently, the mentalist was a fugitive for a while until the FBI found him and forced him to come work for them. Now, the show takes place in Austin for some reason. Also, at the end of last season, the mentalist got together with the main girl who was just about to move to Washington with this FBI agent she was dating. It’s okay.”
At press time, millions of Americans confirmed that they would finish watching season seven of The Mentalist during Thanksgiving weekend 2015.

tongue

link: http://www.theonion.com/article....s,37564

Message edited by DS_Pallas - Tuesday, 02-Dec-14, 2:36 PM

Hayseed Date: Tuesday, 28-Apr-15, 6:59 PM | Message # 120
Bee's Knees

I got the season 7 DVD, which came out in the US today. There's not much extra - a few deleted scenes and a "feature" that is okay, but nothing terribly exciting.

It is wonderful to see the episodes without commercials, though, and I had accidently deleted Graybar Hotel from my recordings, so I'm watching that for the first time in weeks.

Woot!

ETA: DSP, My son sent me that Onion article, because at Thanskgiving when he was home, I got him caught up on TM. LOL

Message edited by Hayseed - Tuesday, 28-Apr-15, 7:02 PM

Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist - Season 7 » Season 7 Speculations & Expectations (may contain valid and invalid spoilers)
Search:

Free web hostinguCoz