Friday, 29-Mar-24, 6:33 AM
The Baker Boy - for fans of Simon Baker

Home PageRegistrationLogin
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 9
  • »
Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist - Season 7 » Season 7 Speculations & Expectations (may contain valid and invalid spoilers)
Season 7 Speculations & Expectations
Fran Date: Wednesday, 28-May-14, 12:18 PM | Message # 1
Fair Dinkum

Update 28th June: Thread name changed from 'Season 7 Spoilers' to 'Season 7 Speculations & Expectations'

Valid and invalid spoilers may be present, so if you don't want to read Spoilers, hit the back button now.

New SPOILER thread (reputable sources only) created here: http://thebakerboy.ucoz.com/forum/32-202-1

June Date: Wednesday, 28-May-14, 1:21 PM | Message # 2
Bee's Knees

Ok, Fran. I wish summer is not too long and we have news about seventh season soon.

Evy Date: Wednesday, 28-May-14, 4:08 PM | Message # 3
Fair Dinkum

Thanks Fran.

I hope that we shall have fast news of the 7th season and that this thread is very quickly going to fill up ! wink

Tina Date: Wednesday, 28-May-14, 8:08 PM | Message # 4
Fair Dinkum

I'm so happy that this thread is happening! We get S 7 biggrin
Still so excited about it.

Mistrani Date: Thursday, 29-May-14, 3:04 PM | Message # 5
Blow-In

So... let's start spoiling around happy

Here: spoiler

Message edited by Mistrani - Thursday, 29-May-14, 3:25 PM

PJaneloke Date: Thursday, 29-May-14, 4:47 PM | Message # 6
Surfie

Thank you Mistrani! Yes! The first S7 spoiler!

June Date: Thursday, 29-May-14, 5:16 PM | Message # 7
Bee's Knees

I'm not sure about the credibility of that article. Christian Today? What is that? What I know is that Pike won't be in season 7. His character was just a tool to push Jane to act and accept his feelings towards Lisbon and it worked. There is no room for Pike in this new scene. A love triangle between Jane, Lisbon and Pike wouldn't make sense, specially if there are only 13 episodes. I think the writers have to put all their talent to develop the relationship between these two and give us a perfect and proper ending.

Anyone, Mistrani, thanks for the little spoiler and start the debate. smile

jazz Date: Thursday, 29-May-14, 6:21 PM | Message # 8
Surfie

Yes, that is one of several sites that publish speculation articles, it's not a source for valid spoilers.

Raven Date: Thursday, 29-May-14, 7:47 PM | Message # 9
Dinkie-Di

Twitter

Alejandra Oltra ‏@Aleee_O
@jordan_harper Hi Jordan. When you (and the others writers) returns to work for #TheMentalist #Season7 ?

Jordan Harper ‏@jordan_harper
@Aleee_O back now

Evy Date: Thursday, 29-May-14, 11:49 PM | Message # 10
Fair Dinkum

Twitter https://twitter.com/jordan_harper/status/472091839827161088

Babic Pierre‏@Pierrot010·3 h
@jordan_harper Hi Jordan. Is that Rockmond Dunbar, and Emily Swallow will cast for Season 7 and again see this do you old characters ?

Jordan Harper‏@jordan_harper·
@Pierrot010 Sorry I'm not giving out any spoilers.

Mistrani Date: Saturday, 31-May-14, 3:43 AM | Message # 11
Blow-In

I don't think we have any spoiler which it could be "real"... It's just suggestions or hypotheses
But it's good to talk about it, to spend time talking and guessing until january 2015 biggrin
I don't think that Pike will have a main role on season 7 but don't you think that he may have a part on it? He can't just disappear like that... It may be interesting an interaction with Jane... What's your idea?

sylvia5993 Date: Saturday, 31-May-14, 5:51 PM | Message # 12
Bee's Knees

Same here, I don't think the writes would completely write him off. Lisbon will be the one with a lot of explaining to do. You just don't accept a marriage proposal out of spite and then turn around and change your mind the next day. I hope Jane can help her since she has a problem with self expression.

Evy Date: Wednesday, 04-Jun-14, 6:20 PM | Message # 13
Fair Dinkum

ENSTARS : "The Mentalist' Season 7: When Will Filming Begin ? What Will Patrick Jane Get Up To In Shortened Run"

http://www.enstarz.com/article....deo.htm

The Mentalist writers are back at work and the cast is set to join them shortly.

Patrick Jane Almost Dated Who On 'The Mentalist' ? Why Did Jisbon Prevail Over Other Plans ?

Patrick Jane (Simon Baker) and his FBI crew are currently on an extended hiatus until 2015, but the delayed season 7 premiere won't stop the CBS series from kicking off production this August.

Writer Jordan Harper ("Violets," "The Great Red Dragon") recently informed fans that The Mentalist writing staff has already gathered to flesh out the short 13-episode season. Following Harper's tweet, The Mentalist's police/medical adviser explained that the series will begin filming at around the same time as previous seasons.

Will Agent Pike Return To 'The Mentalist'? Upcoming Fallout From Jisbon Relationship ?

"[There will be] some principal shooting the middle of July. The full crew starts the 1st week of August. Writers are working [now]," wrote Karl Sonnenberg.
It is currently unknown whether or not season 7 will be The Mentalist's finale bow, but series creator Bruno Heller did say that the upcoming season will be like an "encore."
"The purpose of an encore is to get people leaving the theater happy and giving them what they want and hitting your marks as strong as possible, so that will be the intention," Heller told The Hollywood Reporter.

Find out more when The Mentalist returns in 2015.

jazz Date: Monday, 09-Jun-14, 0:12 AM | Message # 14
Surfie

Once again Enstarz is a speculation and news round-up site not a source for official press releases. So although at the moment it seems likely that there will be 13 episodes starting around January, I would like to point out that there has been no official announcement about either of these things.

Evy Date: Monday, 09-Jun-14, 8:53 AM | Message # 15
Fair Dinkum

Yes Jazz. Thanks. I know it but :
We need something to read while waiting. Time is so long ! cool

Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist - Season 7 » Season 7 Speculations & Expectations (may contain valid and invalid spoilers)
  • Page 1 of 9
  • »
Search:

Free web hostinguCoz