Friday, 29-Mar-24, 10:18 AM
The Baker Boy - for fans of Simon Baker

Home PageRegistrationLogin
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist - Season 7 » Season 7 SPOILERS (Spoilers, from reputable sources, about unaired episodes)
Season 7 SPOILERS
Fran Date: Thursday, 06-Nov-14, 6:53 PM | Message # 76
Fair Dinkum

TVLine Spoilers about Eps 7.1 & 7.2

First Look: Mentalist's Final Run Starts With a Face-Off, [Spoiler] in Prison

http://tvline.com/2014....on-pike

There’s no telling how The Mentalist will end, once its seventh and final season comes to a close. But we can give you a provocative look at how the CBS drama’s farewell run begins.

In the final season opener — which airs Sunday, Nov. 30 at 9:30 ET/9 pm PT and is set two weeks after the Season 6 finale, in which Jane and Lisbon professed their love for each other — it appears Jane has some ‘splaining to do to FBI Agent Marcus Pike, whom Lisbon was poised to relocate to D.C. with.

This second photo, meanwhile, comes from Episode 2, in which Lisbon goes undercover in a prison.

The Mentalist will call Sundays home until Jan. 7, at which time it moves to Wednesdays at 8, ultimately wrapping its seven-year run with a two-hour series finale on Feb. 18. New to the cast this season is Make It or Break It star Josie Loren as Michelle Vega, a rookie fresh out of the FBI Academy.

marta75 Date: Thursday, 06-Nov-14, 9:53 PM | Message # 77
Rip Snorter

Pike and Jane ! I can't wait shock

beautyfulbabyboy Date: Thursday, 06-Nov-14, 10:01 PM | Message # 78
True Blue

Let.
The.
Game.
Begin!!!!!

Hayseed Date: Thursday, 06-Nov-14, 11:07 PM | Message # 79
Bee's Knees

I am so excited about this. 24 days.

Mistrani Date: Friday, 07-Nov-14, 2:15 PM | Message # 80
Blow-In

I was expecting something like a face-to-face Jane/Pike. But can't wait!!!! smile

DS_Pallas Date: Friday, 07-Nov-14, 2:41 PM | Message # 81
Fair Dinkum

ha ha! tongue

kim Date: Friday, 07-Nov-14, 5:01 PM | Message # 82
Bee's Knees

DS_P: Funny biggrin I am very excited to hear the dialogue. It's pretty interesting that Pike is looking so scruffy and it's Jane that's clean cut, that's a turn around. But the look on Simon's face really says it all.

sylvia5993 Date: Friday, 07-Nov-14, 6:12 PM | Message # 83
Bee's Knees

I'll be back from down under on the 29th, just in time to calm Jet Lag with my favorite Aussie.

DS_Pallas Date: Saturday, 08-Nov-14, 2:21 PM | Message # 84
Fair Dinkum

Quote sylvia5993 ()
I'll be back from down under on the 29th, just in time to calm Jet Lag with my favorite Aussie.

CBS did it on purpose, I'm sure. smile

sylvia5993 Date: Saturday, 08-Nov-14, 4:23 PM | Message # 85
Bee's Knees

Like they listen to us. Well I'm off.

kim Date: Saturday, 08-Nov-14, 4:39 PM | Message # 86
Bee's Knees

Safe travels Sylvia5993, enjoy your time in OZ!

Fran Date: Saturday, 15-Nov-14, 0:55 AM | Message # 87
Fair Dinkum

Spoiler from Entertainment Weekly:

What’s the state of Lisbon and Jane’s relationship when The Mentalist returns? — Jessie
They’re actually doing very well, like exchanging keys well. Though Lisbon isn’t quite ready to discuss their new relationship at work, it’s not long before someone gets suspicious. Also, you haven’t seen the last of Pedro Pascal’s Pike, who gives Jane pause when it comes to his future with Lisbon.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2014....t-greys

Ivana Date: Monday, 17-Nov-14, 9:58 PM | Message # 88
Fair Dinkum

Spoiler from TV Line
http://tvline.com/2014....poilers

I know that pictures from the new season of The Mentalist have surfaced, but I need more. Like, how does Cho and the rest of the team respond to the Jane/Lisbon relationship? –Alyssa
Cho of all people, as you can imagine, is not quick to pick up on the consummated romance, in part because they endeavor to keep it under wraps. But that’s not to say a different colleague doesn’t find them out pretty much ASAP. (P.S. Did you know that Agent Fisher is a goner? I admittedly did not.)

I thought I saw a preview showing The Mentalist‘s Lisbon and Jane in what appeared to be the beginning of a hot and heavy love scene. It was billed as a continuation of the kiss at the end of Season 6. Now I can’t find it. Was I right? –Charlotte
There is no continuation, “hot and heavy” or otherwise, of the season-ending kiss — though “Jisbon” fans should be plenty satisfied with the conversation topic (namely, a question that is raised) in their first season premiere scene. (Granted, that joy could be tempered by a question Pike poses to Jane later on…..)

Tina Date: Tuesday, 18-Nov-14, 8:42 AM | Message # 89
Fair Dinkum

I'm really a little confused, since Abbott was the one who kind of "shipped" Jisbon. So why would he be so surprised they end up together? He even gave Jane his car to rush to the airport and stop Lisbon from leaving. And Cho learned about it too in the final episode of Season 6. And since Lisbon doesn't leave ...it is obvious for Abbott and Cho that it is because of Jane. And even Wyley said to Pike he first thought Jane and Lisbon were a couple ...so he knows too there is something between them.

Fran Date: Wednesday, 19-Nov-14, 1:42 PM | Message # 90
Fair Dinkum

TVLine
http://tvline.com/2014....lazarus
Question: Anything on The Mentalist? I’m dying over here! —Laura
Ausiello: Interesting choice of words, considering the CBS drama will conclude its seven-season run with a two-part episode that revolves around a menacing new serial killer who goes by the name “Lazarus.” An exterminator by trade, Lazzie (as I call him) conceals psychopathic tendencies underneath his unprepossessing exterior.

TVGuide
http://www.tvguide.com/News....42.aspx
Do you have anything on The Mentalist's premiere episode you can share? — Shena, via Twitter
After their big kiss at the end of last season, Lisbon and Jane are fully immersed in their honeymoon period when the season begins. But when they're called back to work to investigate the murder of an undercover FBI agent, they have to figure out how (or if) to break the news of their relationship to their colleagues. Lisbon, for one, wants to keep the romance under wraps — which Jane is willing go along with. Or at least he is until Lisbon's ex Pike comes back in the picture.

Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist - Season 7 » Season 7 SPOILERS (Spoilers, from reputable sources, about unaired episodes)
Search:

Free web hostinguCoz