Monday, 28-Sep-26, 4:54 AM
The Baker Boy - for fans of Simon Baker
 
Home PageRegistrationLogin
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Season 6 SPOILERS
Mossibecca Date: Wednesday, 11-Dec-13, 11:37 AM | Message # 301
Bee's Knees
 
Messages: 540
Status: Offline
Great link....I just came here to post it too....I guess great minds DO think alike biggrin Thanks for posting.

I like to see the back stories of these characters, it makes them better to understand....and it looks like Wiley WILL be a regular.
 
Wand6122360 Date: Wednesday, 11-Dec-13, 3:01 PM | Message # 302
Bee's Knees
 
Messages: 517
Status: Offline
So sorry about that Mossibecca. I shouldn't do that kind of stuff from my ipad. I don't read the screen very well when I use it. But it's so convenient I can't help myself. sad
 
Mossibecca Date: Wednesday, 11-Dec-13, 7:05 PM | Message # 303
Bee's Knees
 
Messages: 540
Status: Offline
That's OK Wand....I didn't post, it was Evy she beat us both to it!!....better to be posted twice than not at all. biggrin
 
PJaneloke Date: Wednesday, 11-Dec-13, 7:16 PM | Message # 304
Surfie
 
Messages: 93
Status: Offline
Thanks everyone for posting the FBI profile link. I find it interesting too.
 
Evy Date: Wednesday, 11-Dec-13, 7:55 PM | Message # 305
Fair Dinkum
 
Messages: 1233
Status: Offline
You're absolutly right Mossibecca : better more times than not at all !! ok
 
Evy Date: Saturday, 21-Dec-13, 4:20 PM | Message # 306
Fair Dinkum
 
Messages: 1233
Status: Offline
An analyst at midseason. Good truths I find wink

From TVFanatic : The Mentalist at Midseason

http://www.tvfanatic.com/2013/12/the-mentalist-at-midseason-grade-it/
 
Ivana Date: Sunday, 22-Dec-13, 8:26 AM | Message # 307
Fair Dinkum
 
Messages: 1223
Status: Offline
Thank you Evy smile
 
Hayseed Date: Saturday, 04-Jan-14, 6:59 AM | Message # 308
Bee's Knees
 
Messages: 549
Status: Offline
Sneak peek for White Lines:

http://tvline.com/2014/01/03/the-mentalist-patrick-jane-asks-for-date/
 
Evy Date: Saturday, 04-Jan-14, 9:31 AM | Message # 309
Fair Dinkum
 
Messages: 1233
Status: Offline
Thanks Hayssed : the 2 new sneak peeks are posted now on the HOME PAGE biggrin

Message edited by Evy - Saturday, 04-Jan-14, 4:53 PM
 
DS_Pallas Date: Saturday, 04-Jan-14, 2:00 PM | Message # 310
Fair Dinkum
 
Messages: 1979
Status: Offline
Where's Lisbon????
 
Evy Date: Wednesday, 08-Jan-14, 10:16 AM | Message # 311
Fair Dinkum
 
Messages: 1233
Status: Offline
NEWS - SCHEDULE : hiatus seems confirmed
After this Sunday (The Golden Hammer) no new episode until "Black Helicopters" airs on 9th March

Looks like after The Golden Hammer airs we’ll have to go without a new episode of The Mentalist for a bit ; on January 19th The Mentalist is going to be a repeat (5.17 : Red, White, and Blue).
(source : The Mentalist fans).
More episodes until March (cause: Grammy Awards, Super Bowl, and out of doubt the Olympics Games).
The next episode of The Good Wife after 5.12 (January 12) is scheduled for March 9.
It will surely be the same for "The Mentalist" !

others sources :
http://www.thefutoncritic.com/showatch/mentalist/listings/
and
http://www.cbs.com/schedule/


Message edited by Evy - Friday, 10-Jan-14, 3:29 PM
 
Ivana Date: Wednesday, 08-Jan-14, 3:38 PM | Message # 312
Fair Dinkum
 
Messages: 1223
Status: Offline
this is so not cool cranky
 
kul65 Date: Wednesday, 08-Jan-14, 4:15 PM | Message # 313
Cobber
 
Messages: 102
Status: Offline
At least it means once The Mentalist returns, we're likely to get the final 10 episodes in a row. smile
 
bee Date: Wednesday, 08-Jan-14, 5:22 PM | Message # 314
Fair Dinkum
 
Messages: 1525
Status: Offline
I hope this doesn't mess up the ratings when so much depends on these for perhaps a 7th Season. cry
 
Raven Date: Wednesday, 08-Jan-14, 7:26 PM | Message # 315
Dinkie-Di
 
Messages: 165
Status: Offline
Someone mentioned on SpoilerTV that Sunday Night Football ends after the Super Bowl. That means no Football overruns anymore. Is this correct? I don't live in America.
 
Search:

Free web hosting — uCoz