Wednesday, 24-Apr-24, 12:38 PM
The Baker Boy - for fans of Simon Baker

Home PageRegistrationLogin
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist - Season 6 » Season 6 SPOILERS (Spoilers about future episodes)
Season 6 SPOILERS
Evy Date: Tuesday, 15-Apr-14, 11:57 PM | Message # 391
Fair Dinkum

@DS Pallas : it's not my quote but Szentgyorgyi's answer to Ausellio's question tongue tongue tongue

Raven Date: Wednesday, 16-Apr-14, 7:30 AM | Message # 392
Dinkie-Di

TV Guide MegaBuzz

http://www.tvguide.com/News....58.aspx

Since The Mentalist hasn't been renewed yet, will the writers finally get Jane and Lisbon together in case the show's canceled? — Jackie
Funny you should ask, Jackie. "It's a romantic finale rather than a [suspenseful] finale," creator Bruno Heller says. But that might not mean exactly what you think. In fact, after a quick courtship, Agent Pike will propose to Lisbon. Will Jane give the couple his blessing, or will he decide to confront his unresolved feelings for Lisbon? Either way, Heller promises closure. "With the death of Red John, there's a sense of tying [things] up and certainly this romantic angle is one of them," he says.

Fran Date: Friday, 18-Apr-14, 0:29 AM | Message # 393
Fair Dinkum

E_online 2014 May Finale Spoiler-rama!
The Mentalist (CBS)
When to Watch: Sunday, May 18 at 10 p.m.
What to Expect: Will Lisbon actually leave for Washington, D.C. with Agent Pike? Her plans are derailed in "Blue Bird Inn," when a new lead in a cold case keeps her around for a little while longer, giving Jane time to finally come to terms with his feelings for her and decide just what to do about said feelings. Feel free to squeal at any time!
http://uk.eonline.com/photos/12192/2014-may-finale-spoiler-rama/374866

Hayseed Date: Friday, 18-Apr-14, 1:12 AM | Message # 394
Bee's Knees

*faints*

Evy Date: Friday, 18-Apr-14, 9:22 AM | Message # 395
Fair Dinkum

It's killing me !...... crazy

Peithon Date: Friday, 18-Apr-14, 11:52 PM | Message # 396
Rip Snorter

Looks like Jane doesn't think he's a good man deserving of Lisbon in that Forest Green sneak peek.

Evy Date: Saturday, 19-Apr-14, 0:05 AM | Message # 397
Fair Dinkum

Peithon
Looks like Jane doesn't think he's a good man deserving of Lisbon in that Forest Green sneak peek.

I don't think. When he talks about Pike he says : "He is a good guy" and after he says to Lisbon "you deserve a good man". There is a slight difference : I think he is THIS good man !....

Message edited by Evy - Saturday, 19-Apr-14, 0:07 AM

Fran Date: Saturday, 19-Apr-14, 0:47 AM | Message # 398
Fair Dinkum

I agree with Peithon, I think Jane probably still has feelings of self-loathing, perhaps not as much as before, but I don't think he sees himself as a good man, and I get the impression he thinks that Lisbon deserves better.

sylvia5993 Date: Saturday, 19-Apr-14, 1:43 AM | Message # 399
Bee's Knees

Fran you are right on the nose with this description. We can't forget that he killed twice and encouraged other killings. He is a man with a brutal streak, even if he sometimes acts childish and as much as he loves Lisbon, he cannot saddle her with all this baggage.

Fran Date: Saturday, 19-Apr-14, 1:47 AM | Message # 400
Fair Dinkum

Robin Tunney Teases 'The Mentalist' Love Triangle: Fans Will Be 'Really Happy' or 'Very Upset'
(includes photos & spoilers for the next episode 6.18)
https://tv.yahoo.com/blogs....55.html

Evy Date: Saturday, 19-Apr-14, 8:44 AM | Message # 401
Fair Dinkum

Thank you so much Fran for finding this very, very interessant interview up

But I wonder :
Fans Will Be 'Really Happy' or 'Very Upset' : what it means ?????

I think that [Bruno's] going to listen to what they want. : what it means ?????

Grrrrr............ Robin, you're killing us !!!!!!!!!! crazy

Message edited by Evy - Saturday, 19-Apr-14, 8:44 AM

Evy Date: Sunday, 20-Apr-14, 9:34 PM | Message # 402
Fair Dinkum

examiner.com article

The Mentalist’ spoilers: Will Agent Teresa Lisbon marry ? Surprising proposal

http://www.examiner.com/article....roposal

Fans of “The Mentalist” have been trying to figure out how the season finale will put Teresa Lisbon into the arms of Patrick Jane. After Agent Pike came on board helping at the FBI, the chemistry between Teresa Lisbon and Marcus Pike has been flying off the television. According to Yahoo News on Saturday, Agent Teresa Lisbon is forced to make a decision on where she wants to go with her life. It could be she gets married in the future.

Between Simon Baker's Patrick Jane and Teresa Lisbon, played by Robin Tunney, there has been numerous times when the characters seemed to be close to starting a romantic relationship. Each time the interruption was either work or Jane’s memories of his family. This left the door open on the idea of a romantic relationship, but this season it seems particularly important as the show could be canceled.

According to TV Guide, there will be a shocker before Agent Teresa Lisbon makes a decision. A whirlwind romance with Agent Pike has the two looking at a ring as Lisbon is proposed to. What happens next hasn’t been revealed, but her decision is a balance of loyalty to Patrick Jane and romantic enticement from Agent Pike.

Apparently Agent Lisbon is serious about Agent Pike. The International Business Times suggested on Saturday that the two characters have kissed on camera so show sincerity of the budding relationship. All of the signs point to a decision that Patrick Jane needs to make quickly. Either he lets down his guard and reveals his real feelings or Teresa might be lost forever.

“The Mentalist” hasn’t been officially renewed for another season. This is in part because of the ending of the Red John story line and in part of the ratings. While fans are hoping CBS does decide to renew, it would be delightful if the couple who has been working together finds a relationship past friendship too.

“The Mentalist” airs Sunday at 9 p.m. on CBS.

Fran Date: Monday, 21-Apr-14, 8:51 PM | Message # 403
Fair Dinkum

TVGuide Must-Watch Finales: Scoop on 39 Season-Enders
The Mentalist (CBS) Airs: Sunday, May 18 at 10/9c

Jane and Lisbon 'shippers will finally get some payoff in the finale. "Lisbon is going to receive... a proposal [from Pike], and Jane must decide what he's going to do about that," creator Bruno Heller reveals. "It's a romantic finale rather than a suspense finale." Because CBS has not renewed The Mentalist for a seventh season yet, the episode could double as a series finale. "If it is a [series] finale, I think the fans will think of it as a very satisfying finale," Heller says. "We're very happy with where we've taken them. But on the other hand, it opens up a whole new world of possibilities and potential."
http://www.tvguide.com/special....1080471

amanda Date: Tuesday, 22-Apr-14, 3:20 PM | Message # 404
Cobber

I think that everyone teases us in interviews. It's just torture for as we watched ! tongue

Evy Date: Wednesday, 23-Apr-14, 10:59 PM | Message # 405
Fair Dinkum

Source TVLine
http://tvline.com/2014....ntalist

THE MENTALIST

PRE-FINALE EPISODES | Season 6 will wind down with "two serialized stories," says EP Tom Szentgyorgyi. "One is an increasingly complicated and dark pursuit of a person or persons abducting young women and doing fairly nefarious things to them." The other arc concerns Lisbon's intensifying relationship with Marcus Pike "and what Jane is doing about it." As Lisbon "very seriously" considers Pike's invitation to move to D.C. with him, for Jane these last episodes are about "the gradual surfacing of how important Lisbon is to his life." Szentgyorgyi notes, "There has always been affection and camaraderie" between the crime-solvers, "but the notion that there's more to it is something they've never discussed -- until now."

MAY 18 SEASON FINALE | Szentgyorgyi says the season will end "exactly" as mapped out last summer -- "though it certainly takes on a different resonance" because the procedural has yet to be renewed. In a "beautifully acted piece" penned by series creator Bruno Heller and serviceable as "both a season and series finale," the last episode "definitely answers some questions, and raises others," Szentgyorgyi teases. "There is a mystery to be solved, but the finale is also very much about Jane and Lisbon."

Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist - Season 6 » Season 6 SPOILERS (Spoilers about future episodes)
Search:

Free web hostinguCoz