Sunday, 05-May-24, 8:10 PM
The Baker Boy - for fans of Simon Baker

Home PageRegistrationLogin
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Television Series » The Guardian » Discussion (Chat about The Guardian series)
Discussion
bee Date: Tuesday, 18-Dec-12, 4:03 PM | Message # 91
Fair Dinkum

I read this too Juney...take no notice, these type of people are sick. She obviously doesn't know Simon at all!!

Tina Date: Tuesday, 18-Dec-12, 6:31 PM | Message # 92
Fair Dinkum

Just read it too. Well, people like this, they are just jealous. I mean Simon is the least arrogant actor I can think of! There is absolutely nothing like this on him. I just shake my head about comments like this and know that they would just like to be loved like him. We all know here how he really is. Just lovable !

lenacr Date: Tuesday, 18-Dec-12, 9:45 PM | Message # 93
Dinkie-Di

I made an effort to read it too. Just pure envy... I expect some poor individual with few qualities, little love, and no success. S/he deserves our pity, not our anger!

sorchauna Date: Wednesday, 19-Dec-12, 0:45 AM | Message # 94
Jillaroo

Well said Lenacr

Juney Date: Wednesday, 19-Dec-12, 3:06 PM | Message # 95
Bee's Knees

Thanks for that all you guys. I felt quite sick when I read it.

sylvia5993 Date: Wednesday, 19-Dec-12, 6:02 PM | Message # 96
Bee's Knees

There were several pages of fantastic comments and one misguided fool in the bunch who just didn't get it. I aggree that Wendy Moniz was not to my liking in that series, but to call Dabney Coleman's tour de force so-so shows how little people know about acting and that playing a very restrained charactor is quite difficult,

sorchauna Date: Thursday, 17-Jan-13, 0:36 AM | Message # 97
Jillaroo

If anybody is in the UK or Ireland have Sky or free for view , I came across today the Guardian showing on the men movies channel. Its channel 185. Its showing everyday at 7pm. Though its on season three as it must have been showing it awhile and I just spotted it today.

bee Date: Thursday, 17-Jan-13, 8:01 PM | Message # 98
Fair Dinkum

Sorchauna...I've just noticed that The Guardian is also showing on Freeview Channel 32 Movie Mix. I've just noticed this....is this a new channel? surprised

sorchauna Date: Thursday, 17-Jan-13, 9:29 PM | Message # 99
Jillaroo

I didnt know about that channel! Must try look for it. Thanks for that. Any idea what time is shows at and how far along the series is?

bee Date: Thursday, 17-Jan-13, 9:49 PM | Message # 100
Fair Dinkum

Sorchauna, it's on at 7pm tonight but I think it may have been on earlier as well although I missed it at the earlier time! The episode tonight is about when Lulu's dad turns up and she moves in with Nick and Jake's mother tries to kill herself. Can't remember what series this is though! I assume it's on each night. Hope this helps.

Message edited by bee - Thursday, 17-Jan-13, 9:53 PM

sorchauna Date: Thursday, 17-Jan-13, 10:09 PM | Message # 101
Jillaroo

Thanks bee!

Mossibecca Date: Friday, 18-Jan-13, 12:40 PM | Message # 102
Bee's Knees

Great news, i've not seen this channel before, but I've just tried it and it works yipee!!

bee Date: Friday, 18-Jan-13, 12:49 PM | Message # 103
Fair Dinkum

Just noticed that The Guardian is also on at 2 pm....but don't know if it is a repeat at 7 pm!

Juney Date: Saturday, 19-Jan-13, 5:32 PM | Message # 104
Bee's Knees

I tend to miss all the new channels because I stick to the Radio Times and as we know they only give the same old ones. That one with Lulu's dad is in the second series isn't it. I think it went a bit downhill after that. I preferred Nick fancy free. wink

bee Date: Saturday, 19-Jan-13, 6:13 PM | Message # 105
Fair Dinkum

Juney, I have the Radio Times also, only noticed the Movie Mix channel by constantly flicking through the channels looking for something decent to watch!! TG is on weekdays at 2 pm and repeated at 7 pm. I must admit I found it to be too depressing towards the end! sad

Forum » Television Series » The Guardian » Discussion (Chat about The Guardian series)
Search:

Free web hostinguCoz