Friday, 03-May-24, 11:18 AM
The Baker Boy - for fans of Simon Baker

Home PageRegistrationLogin
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Television Series » The Guardian » Discussion (Chat about The Guardian series)
Discussion
sylvia5993 Date: Saturday, 19-Jan-13, 6:41 PM | Message # 106
Bee's Knees

My VCR has a listing for artists not to miis, and I've included SB in tat list so it will record every show and movie with his name in the listings. Can this help other fans?

sorchauna Date: Saturday, 19-Jan-13, 9:00 PM | Message # 107
Jillaroo

I know I wish I had spotted it sooner as I loved season 1!

Juney Date: Sunday, 20-Jan-13, 5:52 PM | Message # 108
Bee's Knees

I'm afraid the husband is in charge of the remote most of the time (am I a wuss or what) dry I don't seem to be able to get 32 on my little TV.

Juney Date: Sunday, 20-Jan-13, 5:54 PM | Message # 109
Bee's Knees

Oh to have a VCR of my own. I do't know when I'd get round to watching it though. But I really did love Nick Fallin (I think I might have mentioned that one or two times).

bonbon Date: Wednesday, 27-Feb-13, 0:56 AM | Message # 110
Jillaroo

ATTENTION 'NICK' FANS: I see where TV Guide Network (#273 on DirecTV) will be airing episodes of 'The Guardian' (Saturday, 3/2 @ noon - Pilot, 1 PM - 'Reunion' & 2 PM - 'Paternity' and on Saturday, 3/9 @ 1PM - 'Lolita' & 2 PM - 'The Men From The Boys'. Hope more episodes will be re-run on the following Saturdays.

Juney Date: Wednesday, 27-Feb-13, 11:49 AM | Message # 111
Bee's Knees

Is that satellite or Freeview (UK)?

DS_Pallas Date: Tuesday, 12-Mar-13, 1:12 PM | Message # 112
Fair Dinkum

Just re-watched the Pilot of "The guardian".

Gee this is good. Cast, story. Everything.
All is summed up. First, you want to slap that young attorney in the face, then you start to see the failures and their possible origins and you slightly change your opinion about him.

When it was broadcast in France, it was on a cable channel I didn't have access to. I'm sure if I had, I 'd been addicted from the start.

Tina Date: Tuesday, 12-Mar-13, 1:22 PM | Message # 113
Fair Dinkum

I really love TG. First I loved it even more than TM, I started watching the reruns after I started TM and liked Simon so much. It was on tv before but I never was much into lawyer shows ...before ...Nick touched me somehow from the beginning, because it's obvious that this arrogant behavior is just a mask to hide how he really feels and how much he wants to be loved. Just a really good show! I was happy when the DVDs came out soon after I watched it on tv. I always love to put them in from time to time and watch me through the episodes.

DS_Pallas Date: Tuesday, 12-Mar-13, 1:26 PM | Message # 114
Fair Dinkum

Yeah, Tina.
I've just opened the Pandora's box today. I'll think I'll have to watch all season 1 again! wink

Juney Date: Friday, 15-Mar-13, 7:16 PM | Message # 115
Bee's Knees

I couldn't get DVDs of TG to play in UK. Made the mistake of buying pirate ones (by mistake) they were awful. Did get my money back though.

Tina Date: Saturday, 16-Mar-13, 10:19 AM | Message # 116
Fair Dinkum

Juney, check the internet if it's not possible to get your DVD Player codefree. Many players can be made codefree with a combination of numbers on your remote control.
Did this with my player and BluRay. Then you can get the US versions. It's worth it! Such a great show.

sylvia5993 Date: Saturday, 16-Mar-13, 6:18 PM | Message # 117
Bee's Knees

You can buy all 3 seasons now on Amazon. I also did get the pirated version when all I could get here was season 1 which left you hanging with an ache in your stomach. The pirated DVDs were better than nothing. Now I can also watch reruns on TV Guide Network.

Juney Date: Sunday, 17-Mar-13, 0:40 AM | Message # 118
Bee's Knees

I think I'll stick to the internet versions. Too expensive otherwise.

Juney Date: Monday, 01-Apr-13, 5:27 PM | Message # 119
Bee's Knees

I had notification of a posting on this site from June sent 31 March, but it isn't here. What happened? wacko

June Date: Monday, 01-Apr-13, 6:36 PM | Message # 120
Bee's Knees

I'm sorry, Juney. You're right. I did a list with all the actors that appear in The Guardian and The Mentalist, sharing some scene with Simon. But, for some reason, there was a mistake and I couldn't include it in this thread. I'll try it again.

Forum » Television Series » The Guardian » Discussion (Chat about The Guardian series)
Search:

Free web hostinguCoz