Saturday, 04-May-24, 2:11 PM
The Baker Boy - for fans of Simon Baker

Home PageRegistrationLogin
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Simon / Fun / Videos » Simon News & Chat » Simon News, Articles, Info - Part 1 (to 28 February 2014)
Simon News, Articles, Info - Part 1
Fran Date: Wednesday, 25-Apr-12, 12:10 PM | Message # 91
Fair Dinkum

Hi Mrpf - you've explained very well. I do appreciate that some members are not native English speakers and I am concerned about those people. But I don't require people to post lots of lengthy comments, the occasional short comment is fine, just enough to convince me that they are genuine Simon fans and supporters of this site. You have done that, and you're now a site friend.

Mrpf Date: Wednesday, 25-Apr-12, 5:33 PM | Message # 92
Ankle Biter

Thanks Fran I already thought you were a friend biggrin

Juney Date: Wednesday, 25-Apr-12, 5:51 PM | Message # 93
Bee's Knees

Fran thanks for the info. I'm afraid I do tend to forget where I post things and even things that I find interesting. All the lovely answers show that you have friends who appreciate all your work.

tmpj Date: Wednesday, 25-Apr-12, 6:55 PM | Message # 94
Blow-In

Hello Fran. I'm also one of those who never posts a comments but I really love both Simon and this site. It's the best website I've ever found. And I do appreciate your work and effort that you put into creating this amazing site. I check it every day and I absolutely enjoy doing that. I'm not a native English speaker so it's a problem for me as well. Thank you Fran. smile

Tassie Date: Wednesday, 25-Apr-12, 8:06 PM | Message # 95
Bee's Knees

Hi Fran, thanks so much for not shutting down the site. My heart almost stopped when I thought I wouldn't be able to get my daily dose of Simon info. You are much appreciated.
Tassie

bunnyt Date: Wednesday, 25-Apr-12, 11:42 PM | Message # 96
Jillaroo

Hi Fran! I registered a few months ago but unfortunately I don't have much time to write messages cause my work is quite hard and I'm not English so I would find it hard to write all my thoughts in an understandable language! :-)
But today I wanted to tell you that I am very grateful for the work you do. Every day I open the site to read all the news and the new posts and is a daily destination that pleases me the day, I can not imagine it without them! Thank you thank you thank you!
Elena

Fran Date: Thursday, 26-Apr-12, 5:29 PM | Message # 97
Fair Dinkum

The London Sundance Film Festival at the O2 opens today and lasts through Sunday. Nothing that Simon is involved in is being screened, but there’s a possibility that he’ll attend out of interest.

Fran Date: Thursday, 26-Apr-12, 5:29 PM | Message # 98
Fair Dinkum

SpoilerTV 'Vote for which season finales you’re most looking forward to'

http://www.spoilertv.com/2012....ou.html

pip Date: Thursday, 26-Apr-12, 6:30 PM | Message # 99
Cobber

[size=13][color=orange] Want to be a friend and keep up to date. Love the site and so sorry i never post. Didnt realise you wanted me to. Will try to post comments more cos i really appreciate all the hard work you do keeping us up to date. please dont get despondant. i'm sure there are more lazy people like me.

pip Date: Thursday, 26-Apr-12, 6:33 PM | Message # 100
Cobber

I am not a walk on extra but a bit of a technophobe. Will try to get postsn sorted out so that they show up from PIP!!!!!!!!!! cry

Fran Date: Friday, 27-Apr-12, 0:09 AM | Message # 101
Fair Dinkum

26th April - lunchtime

Tweet by Machiavelli Kitchen (@Mach_Kitchen) - a modern Italian cafe/restaurant with a rustic twist in Covent Garden, London

"Just did a extra plush VIP hamper for the fabulous Simon Baker who's in town!!"

scouse Date: Friday, 27-Apr-12, 8:37 PM | Message # 102
Ankle Biter

Hi Fran

Sorry l haven't posted any more poems or comments but l will get there

Things have been a bit topsy turvy with losing our elserly jack russell to cushings disease and kidney failure recently

Please keep the site going you are invaluable to a lot of Simon fans including me

Keep on Baker-ing..........P-L-E-A-S-E biggrin biggrin biggrin

Scouse

Geni Date: Saturday, 28-Apr-12, 0:07 AM | Message # 103
Ankle Biter

Maybe Simon's trip to London is not work related. Wasn't his daughter studying in the UK?

Fran Date: Saturday, 28-Apr-12, 0:20 AM | Message # 104
Fair Dinkum

Geni - Simon's trip to London is definitely for filming 'I Give It A Year'. And Simon's daughter Stella goes to college in Portland, Oregon.

Geni Date: Saturday, 28-Apr-12, 0:40 AM | Message # 105
Ankle Biter

Hiya Fran! smile Thanks! For some reason I though Stella was studying in the UK...I could swear I heard Simon talking about it in an interview... wacko

Do we know what role is Simon playing in "Give it a year"? I'm a bit behind because I've been busy studying for an exam.

Forum » Simon / Fun / Videos » Simon News & Chat » Simon News, Articles, Info - Part 1 (to 28 February 2014)
Search:

Free web hostinguCoz