Wednesday, 15-May-24, 12:23 PM
The Baker Boy - for fans of Simon Baker

Home PageRegistrationLogin
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Simon / Fun / Videos » Simon News & Chat » Simon News, Articles, Info - Part 1 (to 28 February 2014)
Simon News, Articles, Info - Part 1
justlook3 Date: Saturday, 28-Apr-12, 1:17 AM | Message # 106
Bee's Knees

Simon did mention when Stella was looking at colleges in the UK (which I think is why he was in the UK when he played in that celeb soccer game (I may be wrong)). But I guess she decided to stay stateside.
There's a thread on the film, but I don't think we know yet what Simon's character is in the film. It's a romantic comedy about a newlywed couple and Simon is in a supporting role. Not sure what that all means other than he's not the husband of the couple.

sylvia5993 Date: Saturday, 28-Apr-12, 3:00 AM | Message # 107
Bee's Knees

Simon plays the husband in the other couple who are to have said they only give it a year. Several other Aussies in the movie so Kudos. Stella is indeed in College in Portland Oregon, soon to be on Summer breaks although she was home recently for a bit. Not sure if the rest of the family is joining Simon in London.

JeanT Date: Saturday, 28-Apr-12, 4:26 PM | Message # 108
Jillaroo

Hi Fran

Sent E'mail to ITV suggesting Simon may present award at British Soap Awards. They said they would send on my comments.
Live in hope.

scouse Date: Sunday, 29-Apr-12, 1:24 PM | Message # 109
Ankle Biter

That would be brilliant

l'm not a soap watcher but l would definitely watch the award ceremony if Simon presented the awards

Juney Date: Sunday, 29-Apr-12, 4:52 PM | Message # 110
Bee's Knees

Of course, he might have a tight schedule and not be free for any of these things. Filming can be pretty time consuming - long days etc. (or at least so I believe).

Geni Date: Monday, 30-Apr-12, 2:43 AM | Message # 111
Ankle Biter

Thanks justlook3 and sylvia5993. The film should be good fun.

Fran Date: Tuesday, 01-May-12, 3:17 AM | Message # 112
Fair Dinkum

There seems to be a rumour that CBS will be doing an interview with Simon on Sunday morning. Anybody know anything about it?

justlook3 Date: Tuesday, 01-May-12, 3:47 AM | Message # 113
Bee's Knees

CBS Sunday Morning's website is god awful, I was trying to find out if they had any guests listed but there's nothing. Seems odd for this Sunday what with him being in London and the finale not being until the 17th. Doesn't seem like there's a reason to do so.

Fran Date: Tuesday, 01-May-12, 12:16 PM | Message # 114
Fair Dinkum

justlook3 - Thanks for checking, I can't find anything official either. It also seems unlikely to me, if they are going to do something, I think it would be a pre-recorded interview nearer the Finale date.

Fran Date: Tuesday, 01-May-12, 3:50 PM | Message # 115
Fair Dinkum

Interview with Chloe Moretz who worked with Simon on 'The Guardian' and 'Not Forgotten'

http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest....shadows

Excerpt:
Not only did Moretz hold her own with Hollywood's older elite, she was a scene-stealer, something the young actress had achieved since her first big gig, a double episode guest appearance as a six-year-old on Simon Baker's 2004 TV series, The Guardian.

"Simon was a sweetheart to me," she recalled.

"I was six and had the biggest crush on him with his blond hair and tanned skin. He bought me a yo-yo and I just thought he was a million bucks."

suze Date: Friday, 04-May-12, 9:43 AM | Message # 116
Blow-In

Women In Trouble with Simon and Emmanuelle Chriqui is on Sky Comedy channel tonight at 11.30 pm for anyone who is interested and can get it.

suze Date: Friday, 04-May-12, 3:48 PM | Message # 117
Blow-In

Oops should have said Sky Comedy Film Channel.

Fran Date: Saturday, 05-May-12, 12:01 PM | Message # 118
Fair Dinkum

There's an article coming up on Search results that 'TV and film star Simon Baker sits down with Loretta Huntley of New Star Online for a revealing chat'.

This is complete nonsense, it's written by an insane Canadian woman called Susan Boycee who is always publishing libellous articles about Simon.
Please do not visit her publications as this will only encourage her to continue.

bee Date: Saturday, 05-May-12, 1:15 PM | Message # 119
Fair Dinkum

Unfortunately I have come across this "woman" before. How she gets away with it I do NOT know. Heartily agree Fran. KEEP AWAY!

Mrpf Date: Saturday, 05-May-12, 3:41 PM | Message # 120
Ankle Biter

This woman is mentally ill. I hope there is some legal mechanism to stop people like that. sad

Forum » Simon / Fun / Videos » Simon News & Chat » Simon News, Articles, Info - Part 1 (to 28 February 2014)
Search:

Free web hostinguCoz