Thursday, 18-Apr-24, 3:56 AM
The Baker Boy - for fans of Simon Baker

Home PageRegistrationLogin
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist - Season 6 » 09 My Blue Heaven (Contains EPISODE SPOILERS)
09 My Blue Heaven
Mossibecca Date: Friday, 06-Dec-13, 2:10 PM | Message # 61
Bee's Knees

Tinamarianne, Twinings breakfast is my favourite tea, a strong clean taste, perfect with just a splash of milk...hmmmmm......OK....off to put the kettle on again!!

Tina Date: Friday, 06-Dec-13, 3:33 PM | Message # 62
Fair Dinkum

I had a cup of Twinings Lady Grey tea yesterday and today, it's sooo good. The best black tea I've ever had. But of course I just had to get the English Breakfast. Curious how I like it. I'm really not in black tea usually ..but PJ already introduced me to Lapsang Souchong which I really like.
Do you put the milk in first? I know how Patrick Jane likes it tongue

Evy Date: Friday, 06-Dec-13, 4:26 PM | Message # 63
Fair Dinkum

Last comments are "about TEA-TIME" biggrin and not "Blue Heaven" (Fran will forgive us !!)

I liked found that PJ loves tea "Twining" because it is the brand I buy !
But I prefer it without flavour just nature (I hate EARL GREY cry )

Message edited by Evy - Friday, 06-Dec-13, 4:27 PM

Hayseed Date: Friday, 06-Dec-13, 5:05 PM | Message # 64
Bee's Knees

I hate EARL GREY

Ha! Me, too. I like Twining's English and Irish breakfast, especially the Irish because it reminds me of my very favorite tea, Assam. Heaven in a cup.

I like other teas, but prefer black teas - not too wild about some of the herb ones. Too mild. Republic of Tea has come out with a couple of chocolate flavored ones that I like. Red Velvet Chocolate and Double Dark Chocolate. Tazo's Awake is pretty good.

I don't like milk in my tea, though.

Cheers!

ETA: Is that a crumpled picture of his wife and daughter on his desk? OMG, I just. This man needs a hug.

Message edited by Hayseed - Friday, 06-Dec-13, 5:08 PM

justlook3 Date: Friday, 06-Dec-13, 7:26 PM | Message # 65
Bee's Knees

ETA: Is that a crumpled picture of his wife and daughter on his desk? OMG, I just. This man needs a hug.

confused Where? There's some money in the corner of his desk just on the end of the picture. Is that what you're referring to? It's next to some ceramic.

marta75 Date: Friday, 06-Dec-13, 7:42 PM | Message # 66
Rip Snorter

Quote justlook3 ()
Where?

on the wall I think cool

Peithon Date: Friday, 06-Dec-13, 8:34 PM | Message # 67
Rip Snorter

Teas were rated by Cook's Illustrated the source for all things cooking. They rated Twinnings English Breakfast as the best tea without milk, Tazo's Awake as the best tea with milk. For myself I like Twinings Enlgish Breakfast, Twinings Earl Grey (Lady Grey is good too) and their Darjeeling.

Mossibecca Date: Friday, 06-Dec-13, 9:35 PM | Message # 68
Bee's Knees

Tinamarianne....I put the milk in first if I use a tea pot, but if I am just dunking the bag in a cup like PJ does...I put it in last as I like the water to be boiling, and the milk would cool it down.

I hope that Fran doesn't mind the tea discussion...it IS Jane related.

Hayseed Date: Friday, 06-Dec-13, 10:00 PM | Message # 69
Bee's Knees

Where? There's some money in the corner of his desk just on the end of the picture

Ah, you are right. My bad.

He still needs a hug.

justlook3 Date: Friday, 06-Dec-13, 10:40 PM | Message # 70
Bee's Knees

He still needs a hug.

Yes! He does. I volunteer. happy

sylvia5993 Date: Friday, 06-Dec-13, 11:17 PM | Message # 71
Bee's Knees

what happened to my favourite tea, Lapsang Suchon, which was his tea of preference before. Maybe the warmer climate has indeed changed him, in the summer I prefer darjeeling. Milk is not in my cup of tea.

PJaneloke Date: Saturday, 07-Dec-13, 5:22 PM | Message # 72
Surfie

I was so excited when I found out PJ like Twining. My favorite is Twining Lady Grey and Lemon & Ginger, both without milk.

PJaneloke Date: Saturday, 07-Dec-13, 5:31 PM | Message # 73
Surfie

I was so excited when I found out PJ like Twining. My favorite is Twining Lady Grey and Lemon & Ginger, both without milk.

Thrill Date: Thursday, 12-Dec-13, 10:23 AM | Message # 74
Dinkie-Di

I have just uploaded a little vid of Letter to Lisbon which Matt Gossen wrote and performed - thank you for the tip - whoever mentioned it before….

http://thebakerboy.ucoz.com/publ....1-0-334

ps black Lady Grey is my favourite - I drink 5+ cups a day of it……...

Message edited by Thrill - Thursday, 12-Dec-13, 10:26 AM

Thrill Date: Thursday, 12-Dec-13, 11:12 AM | Message # 75
Dinkie-Di

I have also made a vid of My Blue Heaven - reflections - so many magical moments

http://thebakerboy.ucoz.com/publ....1-0-335

Forum » Television Series » The Mentalist - Season 6 » 09 My Blue Heaven (Contains EPISODE SPOILERS)
Search:

Free web hostinguCoz